Job Title: Verification Engineer
Job ID: 172261
Location: Greater Noida
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job open date: 27/04/2016
Job Function: Design H/W
No. of offers for job: 1
Detailed Responsibilities description:
The incumbent will be responsible for the Verification and Validation of Digital IP & sub-systems. This includes understanding the specifications, proposing an exhaustive & regressive verification environment . He/She will work closely with IP and SoC architects, verification, validation teams.
Must have skills:
Good knowledge of Digital IP Verification process
Ability to work in depth on IP /Sub-system verification using advance verification methodology .
Hands on experience on UVM , System Verilog, e, specman & HDL languages.
Good to have skills:
Prior experience in complex IP sub-system design & knowledge of I2C SPI UART AMBA protocal & knowledge of System C C++would be preferred.
Excellent team player and flexibility to adapt to changing business needs and priorities.
Qualification & Experience
B.Tech./M.Tech Electronics engineering
Candidate should have very strong academic background and people from IIT/NIT are preferred.
Experience : 2 to 10 years relevant experience
Education Level Required – B.Tech(Electronics), Years of Work Experience – 2 to 10.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Automation (13)
- Automobile (4)
- Customer Service (3)
- Design Engineer (42)
- Designer (1)
- Developer (3)
- Device Drivers (1)
- Embedded/Chip Design (98)
- Engineering (98)
- Government (36)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Information Technology (2)
- Internships (20)
- Manufacturing (3)
- Marketing (2)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (1)
- Miscellaneous (54)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (3)
- R&D (14)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (4)
- Software and System Programming (43)
- T & M (1)
- Technical Support (6)
- Technical Writer (3)
- Telecom (19)
- Testing/QA/QC (9)
- Trainer (1)
- Walk-ins (3)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Wireless Digital Thermometer For Multiple Sensors February 24, 2017
- Roadmap to High Performance Computing February 24, 2017
- Siemon Develops Planning Guide for Power over Ethernet Lighting Applications February 24, 2017
- Gateway Software For Enhancing Industrial IoT Deployments February 24, 2017
- Selecting The Right Microcontroller For Embedded Applications February 23, 2017
- DIY Video: Candle Powered USB Charger Lamp February 23, 2017
- Next Generation of USRP RIO Software Defined Radio Solutions For Design, Prototyping And Deployment February 23, 2017
- New Accelerometer Delivers High Resolution and Low Power in Tiny Footprint February 23, 2017
- Amazon Echo: Your Personal Assistant February 22, 2017
- 100G BERTWave with BERTS + Sampling Oscilloscope February 22, 2017