Job Title: Verification Engineer
Job ID: 172261
Location: Greater Noida
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job open date: 27/04/2016
Job Function: Design H/W
No. of offers for job: 1
Detailed Responsibilities description:
The incumbent will be responsible for the Verification and Validation of Digital IP & sub-systems. This includes understanding the specifications, proposing an exhaustive & regressive verification environment . He/She will work closely with IP and SoC architects, verification, validation teams.
Must have skills:
Good knowledge of Digital IP Verification process
Ability to work in depth on IP /Sub-system verification using advance verification methodology .
Hands on experience on UVM , System Verilog, e, specman & HDL languages.
Good to have skills:
Prior experience in complex IP sub-system design & knowledge of I2C SPI UART AMBA protocal & knowledge of System C C++would be preferred.
Excellent team player and flexibility to adapt to changing business needs and priorities.
Qualification & Experience
B.Tech./M.Tech Electronics engineering
Candidate should have very strong academic background and people from IIT/NIT are preferred.
Experience : 2 to 10 years relevant experience
Education Level Required – B.Tech(Electronics), Years of Work Experience – 2 to 10.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Automation (15)
- Automobile (4)
- Customer Service (4)
- Design Engineer (42)
- Embedded/Chip Design (120)
- Engineering (132)
- Government (49)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Information Technology (2)
- Internships (31)
- Manufacturing (7)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (3)
- Miscellaneous (80)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (4)
- R&D (17)
- Robotics (1)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (15)
- Service & Maintenance (4)
- Software and System Programming (73)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (6)
- Telecom (29)
- Testing/QA/QC (14)
- Walk-ins (6)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- New spectral Eye Video Database SPEED Revolutionises Eye-Tracking June 22, 2017
- Suggestions for Replacing Film Capacitors with Multi-Layer Ceramic Capacitors June 22, 2017
- Simple Event Counter June 22, 2017
- Industry 4.0 – Building the Foundation For Tomorrow’s Digital Manufacturing June 21, 2017
- Use Blockchain Technology To Rout Risk Out Of Network Transactions June 21, 2017
- Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) Technology June 21, 2017
- Latest PIC32 Family Increases Performance While Reducing Power Consumption June 21, 2017
- How does an Electric Car work? June 20, 2017
- How To Free Up Space On Android June 20, 2017
- SMEs Can Deploy IIoT Over legacy Systems To Make Manufacturing Efficient June 19, 2017