Electronics Corporation of India Limited is a leading Public Sector Company with a turnover of .1500
Crores (A Unit of Department of Atomic Energy) engaged in the area of Strategic Electronics with thrust
on innovation & indigenization. ECIL has diversified into strategic sector such as Nuclear, Defence,
Security, Aerospace, Information Technology, Telecom and e-Governance. ECIL pioneered a number of
products and technologies including Solid State Television, Digital Computer, Cockpit Voice Recorders,
Electronic Voting Machines, Programmable Logic Controllers, Earth Station and Deep Space Network
Antennas. ECIL has close collaboration with national R&D laboratories as well as academic Institutes and
has been involved in the projects of national importance.
We have openings for dynamic and result-oriented young engineers with post-training placements at our
Headquarters in Hyderabad or any of Zonal/Branch/Site Offices located across India. The areas include
Design & Development, Projects, Marketing, Production, QA and Field of Engineering.
(*) Age Relaxations/Reservations will be followed as per the Govt., Guidelines for SC/ST/OBC and PWDs from time to time.
@ The vacancies are provisional and may vary depending on organizational needs.
Note: Candidates having Post Graduation qualification in Engineering are not eligible to apply.
The selected candidates will undergo training for a period of one year on a consolidated stipend
of Rs.38,430/- per month. They are also entitled for Provident Fund and leaves etc., as per rules of the
Corporation. On successful completion of training, they will be appointed as Engineer for a period of
three years with total emoluments of Rs. 47,780/-/-p.m., during 1st year, Rs.49,210/-p.m., during 2nd
year & Rs.50,690/-p.m., during 3rd year (for all Metros) which includes variable DA, HRA and fringe
benefits under Cafeteria approach. On successful completion of contract appointment, they will be
absorbed as Technical Officer in the scale of pay of Rs.16,400-40,500/- [with an increment @ 3%] with
total emoluments of Rs.52,210/- (with variable DA, HRA & Fringe benefits under cafeteria approach).
Further, on completion of one year service as Technical Officer, they will be considered for promotion to
the post of Senior Technical Officer, in the scale of pay of Rs.20,600-46,500/- [with an increment @ 3%]
depending on their performance and suitability. It may please be noted that Pay Scales are due for
revision with effect from 01/01/2017.
1. Only Indian Nationals need apply.
2. Selected candidates may be posted anywhere in India.
3. Before applying for the post, the candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and
ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms/conditions specified in all
respects. Management decision on selection proceedings will be final and binding. IF THE CANDIDATE
APPLIES FOR MORE THAN ONE TIME, CANDIDATURE WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED.
4. The candidate will lose his/her candidature/eligibility, in case of suppression of any factual
information or furnishing of false/wrong data/non-payment of application fee wherever applicable
etc., in on-line-application form and same is noticed by the Management, at any stage of
recruitment process. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
5. The candidates, who have completed his / her Post Graduation, need not apply. Suppression of this
fact will disqualify the candidature at any point of time.
6. Only On-line registered application form will be accepted.
7. A non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.500/- will be charged for General and OBC candidates. No
Application Fee is applicable for SC / ST and PWD candidates.
8. Candidates claiming to belong to SC / ST / OBC / Persons with Disabilities (Physically Challenged)
shall necessarily submit a photo copy of latest certificate, at the time of interview as prescribed by
Govt. of India, as the case may be, from a Competent Authority. Candidates belonging to OBC
category, but falling under definition of “creamy layer” are not entitled to apply against OBC
9. All qualifications should be from a recognized Indian University / Institute recognized by AICTE /
Appropriate Statutory Authority in notified disciplines only.
10. The candidate has to download (print) two copies of hall ticket from our website and affix his /her
latest colour photo (4 X 3 cms size) on both copies as and when the same is provided on our website.
One copy of the hall ticket should be submitted to the Invigilator at Examination Centre. The other
copy (hall ticket) can be retained by the candidate for future reference. Both the copies of hall
tickets are to be attested (over the photo) by the Invigilator. The candidates will not be allowed for
CBT test, in case of non-submission of 2 sets of Hall Tickets.
11. The details of shortlisted candidates after Computer Based Test [CBT] will be posted on our
website. Further, the schedule of interview, date, time and venue will also be posted on website
as and when decided.
12. There will be no separate communication to any candidate on their non-selection at any stage.
13. The candidates working in Govt. Departments / PSUs should route their application through proper
channel or submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview. Failure in either of them shall
entail summarily disqualification of the candidature and No TA will be admissible in such cases.
14. The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case of any incorrect
information / false information. Further, if any other shortcomings are noticed (either at the
instance of candidate or otherwise) even after appointment, his/her services are liable for
15. Candidates are advised to visit ECIL website and go through the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
16. The candidate has to quote his/her system generated application number for all future
17. The candidates are advised to visit our website regularly for information pertaining to (1) date of
Computer Based Test (2) downloading of hall tickets for Computer Based Test (3) details of
shortlisted candidates for interview etc.
18. All future correspondence would be through e-mail ID furnished by the applicant in the on-line
application-form or SMS or by post.
19. While applying on-line, the candidate has to exercise his/her choice of TWO Examination Centres
only. No request for change of Examination Centre will be entertained . However, Management
reserves the right to shift the candidate from the examination centre selected to a nearby
Examination Centre for operational reasons.
20. ECIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify the recruitment process, if need so
arises, without assigning any reason.
21. Any Legal proceeding in respect of any matter/claim or dispute arising out of this
advertisement/selection can be instituted only under the jurisdiction of Courts at Medchal District.
22. ECIL will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss in transit in submission of documents.
Candidates are advised to visit our website periodically for any information in this regard.
23. Candidates applying intentionally with invalid/wrong photographs/signatures shall not be allowed for
Computer Based Test.
24. The queries under RTI are entertained only upto 6 months from the date of publication of final results
on our website.
25. Requests for previous question papers will not be entertained.
26. In case any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English
language, English version will prevail.
27. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Caution to all candidates:
Some unscrupulous elements may approach you with the assurance of procuring appointment for you in
the factory through illegal gratification. You must not fall prey to such assurance or Exploitation and must
not entertain or encourage such elements in any way; it is emphasized and re-assured that the selection
exercise will be done on the basis of merit only and in transparent manner.
Corrigendum/Extension etc., if any, shall be published in our website http://www.ecil.co.in only. Also,
for career opportunities in ECIL, please visit our website regularly.
For more information: click here
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (17)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (200)
- Engineering (197)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (83)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (60)
- Manufacturing (13)
- Mechanical (2)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (134)
- Network (6)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (29)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (3)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (26)
- Service & Maintenance (12)
- Software and System Programming (141)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (8)
- Telecom (41)
- Testing/QA/QC (37)
- Trainee (6)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Automotive Qualified Diode Arrays Offer AEC-Q101 Compliant Overvoltage Protection Solutions December 13, 2017
- DC Motor Starter Using Arduino Uno Board December 13, 2017
- New High-Performance Oscillators for Tackling High-Speed Transceiver Clocking December 13, 2017
- Drive-By-Wire: Mechanism, Protocol and Performance December 12, 2017
- Introduction to Snapdragon 845 December 12, 2017
- World’s First 14TB HDD with Conventional Magnetic Recording December 12, 2017
- Tiny 500W PSU From XP Power Meets Latest Medical and IT Standards December 12, 2017
- Demystifying Thermopile Sensors December 12, 2017
- Making Academia Entrepreneurial With T&M Equipment December 11, 2017
- Midget Vibration Detector December 11, 2017