IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 notification announced for the post of Software Engineer and Testing Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
- Candidates should possess a degree in B.E/B.Tech/MCA.
- Good knowledge in core and advanced Java
- Minimum experience of 1 year in Java programming.
Tenure Period: 11 Months
Selection process: The selection process is based on Walk-in-Interview.
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview at the following venue on 20 December 2017.
Venue date & Time: 20 December 2017 at 10:00 AM
Academic block A,
Note: The candidates will be required to bring All certificates/testimonials, in original (Degree/Diploma Certificates, Marks Sheet, Experience Certificates, proof of age for verification and return, along with one set of self-attested photocopies of the same for verification and records of IIT Hyderabad – Two recent Passport size coloured photographs.
For more information: click here
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (22)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (226)
- Engineering (215)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (85)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (75)
- Manufacturing (14)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (142)
- Network (7)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (31)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (5)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (30)
- Service & Maintenance (13)
- Software and System Programming (145)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (10)
- Telecom (47)
- Testing/QA/QC (42)
- Trainee (7)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- The Biggest Challenge Today is The “Lack of Hardware” January 19, 2018
- 300 W DC/DC Converter for Railway/Transportation & Industrial Applications January 19, 2018
- BCR430U Improves Efficiency for LED Strips With an Ultra-Low Voltage Drop Linear LED Driver IC January 19, 2018
- Nanotechnology in Electronics January 19, 2018
- Smart Cameras January 18, 2018
- Make Your Own Joystick for RF Controlled Robot January 18, 2018
- 5GHz PA with Integrated Power Detector from RFMW January 18, 2018
- New 256Mb High-Speed CMOS SDRAMs in the 54-Pin TSOP January 18, 2018
- Design Tips for Electronics Enthusiasts January 17, 2018
- Convolutional Neural Networks for Autonomous Cars (Part 1 of 2) January 17, 2018