Tessolve Off Campus Drive for B.E/B.Tech 2014,15,16 & 17 Batch graduates for PCB Design Engineer.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Job Title : PCB Design Engineer
Department : ECE, EEE & EIE/ICE
Percentage : 70 & above/ 7 & above CGPA with no standing arrears.
Year of passing : 2014,15,16 & 17.
Job Location: Coimbatore
Online Test: Technical, Mechanical reasoning & English.
Technical interview (for those who have been shortlisted in the online test)
How to apply Tessolve Off Campus Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by following link.Venue details will be send to shortlisted candidates through E-Mail.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Automation (14)
- Automobile (4)
- Customer Service (3)
- Design Engineer (42)
- Developer (4)
- Device Drivers (3)
- Embedded/Chip Design (117)
- Engineering (125)
- Government (45)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Information Technology (4)
- Internships (24)
- Manufacturing (7)
- Marketing (4)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (71)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (4)
- R&D (17)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (3)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (9)
- Service & Maintenance (3)
- Software and System Programming (63)
- T & M (2)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (6)
- Telecom (28)
- Testing/QA/QC (13)
- Trainer (1)
- Walk-ins (4)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Cloud And Big Data Software Join Hands With Engineering May 27, 2017
- Wireless Control of Servo Motor May 27, 2017
- HV Generator for Microcontroller Projects May 27, 2017
- Simple Low-Cost And Versatile Battery Charger May 26, 2017
- Now Double the Power Density in Space-Constrained Motor Drives May 26, 2017
- NI Integrates Time Sensitive Networking (TSN) Into the CompactDAQ Platform May 26, 2017
- 1200V SiC Schottky Diodes For Lower Switching Losses and Higher Efficiency May 26, 2017
- Introduction to Bipolar Junction Transistor (BJT) May 26, 2017
- Blynk App: An Easy and Quick Way to Connect IoT Devices May 26, 2017
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Shaping The Healthcare Industry May 25, 2017