Tessolve Off Campus Drive for B.E/B.Tech 2014,15,16 & 17 Batch graduates for PCB Design Engineer.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Job Title : PCB Design Engineer
Department : ECE, EEE & EIE/ICE
Percentage : 70 & above/ 7 & above CGPA with no standing arrears.
Year of passing : 2014,15,16 & 17.
Job Location: Coimbatore
Online Test: Technical, Mechanical reasoning & English.
Technical interview (for those who have been shortlisted in the online test)
How to apply Tessolve Off Campus Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by following link.Venue details will be send to shortlisted candidates through E-Mail.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Automation (13)
- Automobile (4)
- Customer Service (3)
- Design Engineer (41)
- Developer (3)
- Device Drivers (1)
- Embedded/Chip Design (108)
- Engineering (109)
- Government (39)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Information Technology (2)
- Internships (20)
- Manufacturing (5)
- Marketing (4)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (1)
- Miscellaneous (60)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (4)
- R&D (15)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (6)
- Service & Maintenance (1)
- Software and System Programming (47)
- T & M (2)
- Technical Support (6)
- Technical Writer (4)
- Telecom (24)
- Testing/QA/QC (11)
- Walk-ins (3)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- How To Take Your IIoT Device From Prototype To Product April 24, 2017
- Wireless Power Transmission April 24, 2017
- Soft Skills, Skill Enhancement Programs Take You Closer To Your Dream Engineering Job April 24, 2017
- Osmond: A Feature-Rich PCB Designing Tool April 23, 2017
- Diode Tester Using MATLAB Based GUI April 22, 2017
- Collaborative Robots Help in Creating, Not Losing Jobs April 22, 2017
- Incubation Centre IIT PATNA: The Launch Pad of Innovation in Electronics System Design and Manufacturing April 22, 2017
- What Does It Take To Become A Data Analyst In 2017? April 22, 2017
- DIY: Machine to Machine Talk Project Using ESP8266 April 22, 2017
- Deep Learning Makes Conventional Machine Learning Look Dumb April 21, 2017