Date: Jul 22, 2017
Location: Goa, Goa, IN, 403722
Company: CommScope Inc.
Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
Works on breakdown maintenance on rotating equipment (including extruders, winders, unwinders), conveyors, Burners, tools, jigs and special purpose machines, DC AC motors, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment and any other maintenance related activity as per the business needs.
Works on breakdown maintenance on rotating equipment (including extruders, winders, unwinders), conveyors and special purpose machines, DC and AC motors, drives, PLCs, Pneumatic and Hydraulic equipment and any other maintenance related activity as per the business needs.
Works on breakdown maintenance of Optical test equipment (interferometry, Return Loss, Insertion loss, Concentric), Fiber Polishing equipment, Jigs & Fixtures, Cutting & stripping equipment for coated fiber etc
Works on preventive maintenance of the above as per the set procedure documents.
Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions):
- Performs breakdown maintenance of the above as and when needed.
- Performs related Documentation of the above tasks.
- Uses of appropriate tools in an appropriate way.
- Performs safe custody of the tools.
- Follows all the safety norms needed.
- Performs preventive maintenance on the machines as per schedule and as per set procedures.
- Perform any other relevant duties as instructed by senior colleagues / management.
Education – Dip / Engineering graduate in any mechanical related trade / Electrical / Electronics
Work Experience – 2+ yrs experience in mechanical /electrical / electronics maintenance function.
Skills Required: Include demonstrated competencies and physical, mental, & interpersonal skills.
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.
Job Segment: Technician, Hydraulics, Maintenance, Engineer, Electrical, Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (2)
- Automation (16)
- Automobile (5)
- Customer Service (4)
- Design Engineer (41)
- Embedded/Chip Design (131)
- Engineering (151)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (1)
- Government (60)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Internships (39)
- Manufacturing (9)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (101)
- Network (2)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (3)
- Procurement/Supply chain (1)
- R&D (25)
- Robotics (1)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (21)
- Service & Maintenance (7)
- Software and System Programming (97)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (7)
- Technical Writer (6)
- Telecom (33)
- Testing/QA/QC (19)
- Trainee (4)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Tools to Introduce Intelligence Into Your Machines August 18, 2017
- Precision Stopwatch August 17, 2017
- Basics and Overview of Flip Flops August 17, 2017
- MGate Protocol Gateways with Built-In Troubleshooting Tools Ease Troubleshooting August 17, 2017
- ESP32 : WiFi+BLE SoC from Espressif Systems August 17, 2017
- STMicroelectronics leads MEMS and Sensors Innovation, Production and Application for IoT August 17, 2017
- One Small Step for AI, One Giant Step for Robotics August 16, 2017
- New PXI Remote Control and Bus Extension Modules for High-Throughput Applications August 16, 2017
- Next-Generation In-Circuit Debugger With Unparalleled Speed and Flexibility August 16, 2017
- New 16A SCR Switching Thyristor for Electric Vehicle On-Board Charge (EVOBC) Applications August 15, 2017