We are looking for talented technical geeks to write unique and high-quality technical articles for our readers. Currently, we have close to 1.1 million readers per month all over the world. The candidate will be responsible for producing technical articles, gadget reviews, software reviews etc.
- 0-4 Years of experience technical writing especially in blogs any other publish media.
- Have your style of writing and good command over English.
- Those who are interested in researching and explaining technical topics.
- Passion for new technologies, gadgets, and always keep updated on new trends.
- Knowledge on SEO techniques would be a plus point
- We’ll consider nonexperienced candidates with a good skill set and passion for writing.
- You must have an internet connection and personal computer to work with us.
How to Apply:
To apply for this job, please email to email@example.com with the following details.
- Self-Written article (Must for new writers)
- Any Link to Portfolio (Optional)
- Link to recently published article (Experienced writers)
- WhatsApp Contact Number (Preferred)
- Phone Number and Best Time to Call (Morning/Evening)
- Email address to contact back
- Updated Resume (must)
- Current Location and Nationality
- Expected Rate per Article
What We Offer:
- Highly flexible work schedule.
- Time flexibility and work from home opportunity.
- A steady source of income for work from home students and professionals.
- Prompt payment in every 15 days or 30 days direct to your bank account (in India). We are using Paypal and Email Money Transfer based on the writer’s location.
- Payment is based on your experience and skill for writing and the research effort for technical articles.
Send in your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (22)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (226)
- Engineering (215)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (85)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (75)
- Manufacturing (14)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (142)
- Network (7)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (31)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (5)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (30)
- Service & Maintenance (13)
- Software and System Programming (145)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (10)
- Telecom (47)
- Testing/QA/QC (42)
- Trainee (7)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- The Biggest Challenge Today is The “Lack of Hardware” January 19, 2018
- 300 W DC/DC Converter for Railway/Transportation & Industrial Applications January 19, 2018
- BCR430U Improves Efficiency for LED Strips With an Ultra-Low Voltage Drop Linear LED Driver IC January 19, 2018
- Nanotechnology in Electronics January 19, 2018
- Smart Cameras January 18, 2018
- Make Your Own Joystick for RF Controlled Robot January 18, 2018
- 5GHz PA with Integrated Power Detector from RFMW January 18, 2018
- New 256Mb High-Speed CMOS SDRAMs in the 54-Pin TSOP January 18, 2018
- Design Tips for Electronics Enthusiasts January 17, 2018
- Convolutional Neural Networks for Autonomous Cars (Part 1 of 2) January 17, 2018