Job ID 260499 – Posted 30/03/2017 – India – Gurgaon – Corporate Technology – Research & Development – Experienced Professional – Limited – Full time only
Role: Technical Writer
Location: Gurgaon, India
Organization: CT DD DS AA PD-PA AE
Mode of employment: Full time
Technical Writer – Process Control System User Documentation
Developing/ editing of high quality user documentation in English for the Siemens SPPA-T3000 distributed control system.
- Create documentation in English using modern Content Management systems and XML.
- Participation in the development process for new products or features (both Agile and waterfall).
- Estimation and planning of documentation tasks.
- Documentation maintenance [analyse and fix documentation bugs].
- Organization of documentation in various releases.
- Meeting the quality expectations and process adherence
Required Skills and Experience
- BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech in Instrumentation & Control/ Computer Science/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communication/ Information Technology or MSc (Computer Science) or equivalent
- Proficient knowledge of and an experienced user of the SPPA-T3000 control system.
- Extensive experience as a technical writer and editor.
- Proficient user of the Docufy Cosima content management system.
- Entry level user of the Siemens SIPS+ content management system.
- Proficient technical English skills, sufficient for acceptance in the international marketplace, including the USA.
- Experience in the software development process.
- Proficient user of the DOORS requirement engineering system, Rational Clearcase, Archive Explorer.
- Process control system technology knowledge.
- Power plant engineering knowledge and experience.
- Experience in one or more agile frameworks (SCRUM)
- Good German language skills
- Excellent intercultural and collaboration skills. Coordination and contact with colleagues in a global development environment is paramount.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (22)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (227)
- Engineering (216)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (85)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (75)
- Manufacturing (14)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (145)
- Network (7)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (31)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (5)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (29)
- Service & Maintenance (13)
- Software and System Programming (147)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (10)
- Telecom (47)
- Testing/QA/QC (42)
- Trainee (7)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- World’s Smallest LTE Cat M1 and NB-IoT Multimode Module January 23, 2018
- Industrial Grade Liquid Level Switches Support Higher Supply Voltages & Temperatures January 23, 2018
- High Linearity 2W Amplifier for Small Cells January 23, 2018
- The Best Chips for Mobile Devices January 22, 2018
- Construct Your Own Temperature & Humidity Monitor in Less Than 5 Minutes January 22, 2018
- SIDACtor Protection Thyristors for Enhanced Surge Protection January 22, 2018
- New Sensors to provide Data for FingerSense Machine Learning Products January 22, 2018
- 22nm FD-SOI Platform to Support Next-gen Processor Solutions for Varied Applications January 21, 2018
- How to Play With Light Using LDR January 20, 2018
- World’s First UVC LED with 100 mW January 20, 2018