Job ID 260499 – Posted 30/03/2017 – India – Gurgaon – Corporate Technology – Research & Development – Experienced Professional – Limited – Full time only
Role: Technical Writer
Location: Gurgaon, India
Organization: CT DD DS AA PD-PA AE
Mode of employment: Full time
Technical Writer – Process Control System User Documentation
Developing/ editing of high quality user documentation in English for the Siemens SPPA-T3000 distributed control system.
- Create documentation in English using modern Content Management systems and XML.
- Participation in the development process for new products or features (both Agile and waterfall).
- Estimation and planning of documentation tasks.
- Documentation maintenance [analyse and fix documentation bugs].
- Organization of documentation in various releases.
- Meeting the quality expectations and process adherence
Required Skills and Experience
- BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech in Instrumentation & Control/ Computer Science/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communication/ Information Technology or MSc (Computer Science) or equivalent
- Proficient knowledge of and an experienced user of the SPPA-T3000 control system.
- Extensive experience as a technical writer and editor.
- Proficient user of the Docufy Cosima content management system.
- Entry level user of the Siemens SIPS+ content management system.
- Proficient technical English skills, sufficient for acceptance in the international marketplace, including the USA.
- Experience in the software development process.
- Proficient user of the DOORS requirement engineering system, Rational Clearcase, Archive Explorer.
- Process control system technology knowledge.
- Power plant engineering knowledge and experience.
- Experience in one or more agile frameworks (SCRUM)
- Good German language skills
- Excellent intercultural and collaboration skills. Coordination and contact with colleagues in a global development environment is paramount.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (1)
- Automation (15)
- Automobile (5)
- Customer Service (4)
- Design Engineer (41)
- Embedded/Chip Design (123)
- Engineering (142)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (1)
- Government (57)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Internships (37)
- Manufacturing (8)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (91)
- Network (1)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (3)
- Procurement/Supply chain (1)
- R&D (19)
- Robotics (1)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (16)
- Service & Maintenance (5)
- Software and System Programming (85)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (7)
- Technical Writer (6)
- Telecom (31)
- Testing/QA/QC (17)
- Trainee (1)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Arduino Based Digital IC Tester Using MATLAB July 20, 2017
- Single-Chip Buck-Boost Battery Charge Controllers Enabling USB Type-C and USB Power Delivery Support July 20, 2017
- Development Kit that Realizes Cars to Generate and Express Their Own Emotions July 20, 2017
- Smart System Controller for Nano Grids July 20, 2017
- Hybrid Emulation And The Challenges Ahead July 19, 2017
- Turn Into Electronics Hobbyists To Redefine Indian Engineering July 19, 2017
- Installing Google Assistance on Raspberry Pi July 19, 2017
- AI Technologies Will Be in Almost Every New Software Product by 2020 July 19, 2017
- What is a MOSFET | Basics, Working Principle & Applications July 19, 2017
- A Filterless Design For Air-Pollution Control July 18, 2017