Job ID 260499 – Posted 30/03/2017 – India – Gurgaon – Corporate Technology – Research & Development – Experienced Professional – Limited – Full time only
Role: Technical Writer
Location: Gurgaon, India
Organization: CT DD DS AA PD-PA AE
Mode of employment: Full time
Technical Writer – Process Control System User Documentation
Developing/ editing of high quality user documentation in English for the Siemens SPPA-T3000 distributed control system.
- Create documentation in English using modern Content Management systems and XML.
- Participation in the development process for new products or features (both Agile and waterfall).
- Estimation and planning of documentation tasks.
- Documentation maintenance [analyse and fix documentation bugs].
- Organization of documentation in various releases.
- Meeting the quality expectations and process adherence
Required Skills and Experience
- BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech in Instrumentation & Control/ Computer Science/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communication/ Information Technology or MSc (Computer Science) or equivalent
- Proficient knowledge of and an experienced user of the SPPA-T3000 control system.
- Extensive experience as a technical writer and editor.
- Proficient user of the Docufy Cosima content management system.
- Entry level user of the Siemens SIPS+ content management system.
- Proficient technical English skills, sufficient for acceptance in the international marketplace, including the USA.
- Experience in the software development process.
- Proficient user of the DOORS requirement engineering system, Rational Clearcase, Archive Explorer.
- Process control system technology knowledge.
- Power plant engineering knowledge and experience.
- Experience in one or more agile frameworks (SCRUM)
- Good German language skills
- Excellent intercultural and collaboration skills. Coordination and contact with colleagues in a global development environment is paramount.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (4)
- Automation (16)
- Automobile (5)
- Customer Service (4)
- Design Engineer (41)
- Embedded/Chip Design (151)
- Engineering (164)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (1)
- Government (69)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Internships (43)
- Manufacturing (9)
- Mechanical (1)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (114)
- Network (2)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (1)
- Product Engineering (1)
- R&D (24)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (22)
- Service & Maintenance (8)
- Software and System Programming (108)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (7)
- Telecom (35)
- Testing/QA/QC (29)
- Trainee (4)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Self-Driving Cars Platform and Their Trends (Part 2 of 2) September 25, 2017
- World’s Most Compact Sigfox Verified Solution with RF System-in-Package for Low Power IoT Designs September 25, 2017
- The Worst Thing You Could do for Someone is to Set Low Expectations September 25, 2017
- MathWorks Announces Release 2017b of the MATLAB and Simulink Product Families September 25, 2017
- New MCP2517FD Allows Users to Easily Transition To and Benefit From CAN FD Enhancements September 25, 2017
- Barcodes Will Soon Communicate With Humans September 23, 2017
- Specialised Technology Solutions to Enable Climate Resilient Farming September 23, 2017
- 25 Free eBooks On Electronics! September 22, 2017
- Data Interface: HSIC versus USB September 22, 2017
- How Blockchain Came Into Being? September 22, 2017