We are looking for a Technical Lead with extensive experience in embedded domain. The position involves the development and customization of a wide range of middleware components. The ideal candidate should have hands-on development expertise with Linux and Open Source. The position involves a significant level of autonomy in which a self-motivated applicant will work independently to develop solutions.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
Applicant should possess at least a BE/B-Tech in Computer Science/Electronics.
Applicant must have at least 5-8 years’ experience in developing software for Linux systems. Applicant must have significant experience in several of the following:
- Strong knowledge of C, C++ and Linux.
- Hands on experience in any of open source middleware components like ALSA, Gstreamer, Wayland, Systemd, dbus, Connman, Webkit etc.
- Should be able to design and develop middleware component for the open source community
- Should have extensive knowledge of design patterns and algorithms.
- Well versed with data modelling and tools like Enterprise Architect.
- Knowledge of debugging tools like gdb, valgrind.
- Knowledge of dynamic code coverage tools like gcov
- Knowledge of Toolchain, Cross-compilation
- Fluent in at least one scripting language like Python, Perl or Bash
- Experience in version control tools like GIT, Subversion
- Strong English communication
- Ability to work in a challenging environment.
- Experience in Linux build systems: Openembedded, Yocto (Poky)
- Knowledge of GENIVI, UML.
- Experience in QT.
- Candidate should be able to work on ARM based hardware targets like Jacinto, Sabre Auto etc
- Candidate should be able to take complete ownership over one or more subsystems in the middleware like Audio, Video, and Graphics including functional review of the patches.
- Strong architecture knowledge of ARM
- Automotive Infotainment work experience
- Design and implementation of the Customer specific software stack based on Linux (SMP/AMP)
- Prime responsibility would be Design and Development of the new features.
- Design and implement services built upon Mentor Graphics software products, open source components, and/or custom platforms
- Analyse project requirements, communicate with customer at early engagement stage to fill in sales with proper technical background as well as provide necessary consulting
- Help project managers, lead project planning and tracking, requirements analysis, task analysis, work breakdown, and schedule estimation
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Academia (1)
- Automation (13)
- Automobile (4)
- Customer Service (3)
- Design Engineer (41)
- Designer (1)
- Developer (3)
- Device Drivers (1)
- Embedded/Chip Design (101)
- Engineering (104)
- Government (36)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Information Technology (2)
- Internships (20)
- Manufacturing (3)
- Marketing (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (1)
- Miscellaneous (57)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (3)
- R&D (15)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (4)
- Software and System Programming (43)
- T & M (1)
- Technical Support (6)
- Technical Writer (3)
- Telecom (22)
- Testing/QA/QC (9)
- Walk-ins (3)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Bolstering Native Encryption With Centralised Key Management March 24, 2017
- Wireless Doorbell March 24, 2017
- Idea To Production: Building Your First Minimum Viable Product March 23, 2017
- How Should Your Post-Engineering Life Be Like? Don’t be Fooled By Myths March 23, 2017
- Industrial Automation Product Development: Build Versus Buy March 23, 2017
- NI Demonstrates World’s First Real-Time Over-the-Air Prototype for Verizon 5G at 28 GHz March 23, 2017
- DIY: GPS SMS Security Tracking System For Your Vehicle March 23, 2017
- Sensors and Connectivity in Drones March 23, 2017
- Selecting An Electric Motor And Drive System March 22, 2017
- IoTfy Your Business March 22, 2017