We are looking for a Technical Lead with extensive experience in embedded domain. The position involves the development and customization of a wide range of middleware components. The ideal candidate should have hands-on development expertise with Linux and Open Source. The position involves a significant level of autonomy in which a self-motivated applicant will work independently to develop solutions.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
Applicant should possess at least a BE/B-Tech in Computer Science/Electronics.
Applicant must have at least 5-8 years’ experience in developing software for Linux systems. Applicant must have significant experience in several of the following:
- Strong knowledge of C, C++ and Linux.
- Hands on experience in any of open source middleware components like ALSA, Gstreamer, Wayland, Systemd, dbus, Connman, Webkit etc.
- Should be able to design and develop middleware component for the open source community
- Should have extensive knowledge of design patterns and algorithms.
- Well versed with data modelling and tools like Enterprise Architect.
- Knowledge of debugging tools like gdb, valgrind.
- Knowledge of dynamic code coverage tools like gcov
- Knowledge of Toolchain, Cross-compilation
- Fluent in at least one scripting language like Python, Perl or Bash
- Experience in version control tools like GIT, Subversion
- Strong English communication
- Ability to work in a challenging environment.
- Experience in Linux build systems: Openembedded, Yocto (Poky)
- Knowledge of GENIVI, UML.
- Experience in QT.
- Candidate should be able to work on ARM based hardware targets like Jacinto, Sabre Auto etc
- Candidate should be able to take complete ownership over one or more subsystems in the middleware like Audio, Video, and Graphics including functional review of the patches.
- Strong architecture knowledge of ARM
- Automotive Infotainment work experience
- Design and implementation of the Customer specific software stack based on Linux (SMP/AMP)
- Prime responsibility would be Design and Development of the new features.
- Design and implement services built upon Mentor Graphics software products, open source components, and/or custom platforms
- Analyse project requirements, communicate with customer at early engagement stage to fill in sales with proper technical background as well as provide necessary consulting
- Help project managers, lead project planning and tracking, requirements analysis, task analysis, work breakdown, and schedule estimation
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (4)
- Automation (16)
- Automobile (5)
- Customer Service (4)
- Design Engineer (41)
- Embedded/Chip Design (150)
- Engineering (162)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (1)
- Government (69)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Internships (41)
- Manufacturing (9)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (113)
- Network (2)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (1)
- R&D (25)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (22)
- Service & Maintenance (8)
- Software and System Programming (107)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (9)
- Technical Writer (6)
- Telecom (35)
- Testing/QA/QC (29)
- Trainee (4)
- Walk-ins (8)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- 12 Awesome Automation Projects September 20, 2017
- PI352x Buck Regulator: Enabling Scalable Power Options September 20, 2017
- UNLIMIT and IBM Internet of Things Collaborate to Propel the Future of Innovation in India September 20, 2017
- Open Source Software You can use for IoT Development September 20, 2017
- Various Types of Wires and Cables September 20, 2017
- Cryptographic Chips | Learning Platform | Insecure Password September 19, 2017
- The Superpower Brain September 19, 2017
- Unique DC/DC Converter Combines True Fixed Frequency and Ultra-Fast Transient Response with Integrated Compensation September 19, 2017
- New Fuse Blocks and Holders Eliminate the Necessity to Compromise on Size to Get Higher Voltage Performance September 19, 2017
- DIY: Short Circuit (Overcurrent) Protection September 18, 2017