We are looking for a Technical Lead with extensive experience in embedded domain. The position involves the development and customization of a wide range of middleware components. The ideal candidate should have hands-on development expertise with Linux and Open Source. The position involves a significant level of autonomy in which a self-motivated applicant will work independently to develop solutions.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
Applicant should possess at least a BE/B-Tech in Computer Science/Electronics.
Applicant must have at least 5-8 years’ experience in developing software for Linux systems. Applicant must have significant experience in several of the following:
- Strong knowledge of C, C++ and Linux.
- Hands on experience in any of open source middleware components like ALSA, Gstreamer, Wayland, Systemd, dbus, Connman, Webkit etc.
- Should be able to design and develop middleware component for the open source community
- Should have extensive knowledge of design patterns and algorithms.
- Well versed with data modelling and tools like Enterprise Architect.
- Knowledge of debugging tools like gdb, valgrind.
- Knowledge of dynamic code coverage tools like gcov
- Knowledge of Toolchain, Cross-compilation
- Fluent in at least one scripting language like Python, Perl or Bash
- Experience in version control tools like GIT, Subversion
- Strong English communication
- Ability to work in a challenging environment.
- Experience in Linux build systems: Openembedded, Yocto (Poky)
- Knowledge of GENIVI, UML.
- Experience in QT.
- Candidate should be able to work on ARM based hardware targets like Jacinto, Sabre Auto etc
- Candidate should be able to take complete ownership over one or more subsystems in the middleware like Audio, Video, and Graphics including functional review of the patches.
- Strong architecture knowledge of ARM
- Automotive Infotainment work experience
- Design and implementation of the Customer specific software stack based on Linux (SMP/AMP)
- Prime responsibility would be Design and Development of the new features.
- Design and implement services built upon Mentor Graphics software products, open source components, and/or custom platforms
- Analyse project requirements, communicate with customer at early engagement stage to fill in sales with proper technical background as well as provide necessary consulting
- Help project managers, lead project planning and tracking, requirements analysis, task analysis, work breakdown, and schedule estimation
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (1)
- Automation (15)
- Automobile (5)
- Customer Service (4)
- Design Engineer (40)
- Embedded/Chip Design (124)
- Engineering (142)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (1)
- Government (58)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Internships (37)
- Manufacturing (8)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (95)
- Network (1)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (3)
- Procurement/Supply chain (1)
- R&D (19)
- Robotics (1)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (17)
- Service & Maintenance (5)
- Software and System Programming (87)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (7)
- Technical Writer (6)
- Telecom (31)
- Testing/QA/QC (17)
- Trainee (1)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- DC Power Distribution: Need To Think Of Current Situation July 24, 2017
- Want to Build an Electronic Device Based Business? Incubation Centre IIT Patna Can Can Help You July 24, 2017
- Cyberattacks | Healthcare Security | Remote IoT Devices July 24, 2017
- Secure Coding Involves Following Stringent Processes – Deepu Chandran July 23, 2017
- 6 Awesome Innovations for Techies July 22, 2017
- Learning Corner: Arduino Timers July 22, 2017
- PCB Design Jobs in 2017: Engineers Have Lots To Cheer About July 22, 2017
- Controlling A Linear Actuator With An Arduino July 22, 2017
- ‘India Innovation Challenge 2017’ to nurture engineering innovation among university students in India July 22, 2017
- Real Time Face Recognition Using Python And OpenCV July 21, 2017