Why Should Anyone Apply for This Role and to EFY?
Are YOU passionate about technology? Interested in subjects such as electronics ? Want to explore these subjects in depth, and like the idea of sharing your knowledge with the rest of the world? If your answer is YES to these questions then here’s a role for you.
What’s the Opportunity for the Candidate?
India’s leading Tech Media group is seeking experienced engineers, tech writers or tech journalists to discover, explore and write on core electronics.
*We have positions open in the team that writes on hard-core electronics (components, circuit design, embedded systems)
The candidates will get to meet with (and network with( the Who’s Who of the Tech World and their content will be read or viewed by thousands across India and the globe.
What are the Challenges in the Role?
- The biggest challenge is ability to spot the right story, get the right inputs from the right people, and then put them together as RemarkABLE content.
- Ability to understand latest technologies and be able to explain them in simple words to our audiences
- Ability to connect and influence people across industry, academia and sciences to share their time, energy and knowledge with you.
- News-sense: the ability to spot topics that will benefit more than others, and be able to execute stories.
What’s Expected From the Candidate in Terms of Skill Sets & Experience?
- Familiarity with electronics industry and a flair for writing on hard core electronics concepts.
- Openness and eagerness to move out and interact with contacts in industry, academia and sciences.
- Good communication skills–both written and spoken.
- Openness to work on/with multiple products and platforms–online, print, events, videos, etc.
- Openness and eagerness to learn.
- Deep interest in technology, knowledge of current tech in electronics and ability to grasp technical terms.
- Ability to handle work-pressure and deadlines.
- Adherence to Systems & Procedure
B.Tech/M.Tech/PHD in Electronics & Communication.
Preferably involved in engineering design, automation, Research & development process.
Where to Apply?
The applicants should send their profiles at firstname.lastname@example.org
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (30)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (272)
- Engineering (249)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (95)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (3)
- Internships (121)
- Manufacturing (15)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Medical (1)
- Miscellaneous (160)
- Network (7)
- Operations (2)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- R&D (37)
- Robotics (3)
- Sales (8)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (33)
- Service & Maintenance (16)
- Software and System Programming (176)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (11)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (54)
- Testing/QA/QC (52)
- Trainee (18)
- Walk-ins (9)