We are now looking for a System Design Engineer
As a post silicon Power engineer you will be part of the team bringing up and productizing Nvidia’s world class GPU chips. You will be responsible for:
- Silicon and board bring up, validation, and debug from prototype to production.
- Work on cutting edge technologies such as PCI Express Gen3, Display port and GDDR5
- Perform logic validation and electrical interface characterization of multiple interfaces on the silicon to ensure compliance to industry standards.
- Debug complex ASIC and board issues related to logic design, signal integrity and power delivery in a high energy work environment, with a team that is the best in the business.
- Thoroughly understand the ASIC features by reading architecture specifications and develop best-in-class test plans and automated tests for ASIC features.
- Work on stress testing, thermal characterization and stability improvement.
- Develop new methodologies to improve the silicon validation process and take it to the next level.
- Interface with Architecture, S/W team, Design and PEs to Debug Silicon in the lab.
- Posses excellent Software Systems and Programming Skills.
- Posses excellent Interpersonal Skills and must be a team player and a strong individual contributor
What we need to see:
- BTech/BE or MTech/ME degree in Electronics with at least 3 years of work experience.
- Good knowledge in board and system design considerations, Power supply design. Experience in silicon design/bring up is highly preferred but not mandatory.
- Very good problem solving and debugging skills
- Very good data analysis and logical reasoning skills
- Experience in working with windows. Linux exposure is highly preferred
- An understanding of PC architecture and various commonly used buses.
- An understanding of DDR, PCI express, I2C and Display interfaces like DP/HDMI are desirable.
- Familiarity with scripting languages like perl and/or python is a plus point
- Must be a team player and ready to work with global teams from diverse cultural backgrounds in a high energy environment
Apply for this job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (26)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (256)
- Engineering (238)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (92)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (3)
- Internships (100)
- Manufacturing (15)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Medical (1)
- Miscellaneous (155)
- Network (7)
- Operations (2)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- R&D (33)
- Robotics (3)
- Sales (8)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (31)
- Service & Maintenance (16)
- Software and System Programming (165)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (11)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (50)
- Testing/QA/QC (51)
- Trainee (14)
- Walk-ins (7)