We are now looking for a System Design Engineer
As a post silicon Power engineer you will be part of the team bringing up and productizing Nvidia’s world class GPU chips. You will be responsible for:
- Silicon and board bring up, validation, and debug from prototype to production.
- Work on cutting edge technologies such as PCI Express Gen3, Display port and GDDR5
- Perform logic validation and electrical interface characterization of multiple interfaces on the silicon to ensure compliance to industry standards.
- Debug complex ASIC and board issues related to logic design, signal integrity and power delivery in a high energy work environment, with a team that is the best in the business.
- Thoroughly understand the ASIC features by reading architecture specifications and develop best-in-class test plans and automated tests for ASIC features.
- Work on stress testing, thermal characterization and stability improvement.
- Develop new methodologies to improve the silicon validation process and take it to the next level.
- Interface with Architecture, S/W team, Design and PEs to Debug Silicon in the lab.
- Posses excellent Software Systems and Programming Skills.
- Posses excellent Interpersonal Skills and must be a team player and a strong individual contributor
What we need to see:
- BTech/BE or MTech/ME degree in Electronics with at least 3 years of work experience.
- Good knowledge in board and system design considerations, Power supply design. Experience in silicon design/bring up is highly preferred but not mandatory.
- Very good problem solving and debugging skills
- Very good data analysis and logical reasoning skills
- Experience in working with windows. Linux exposure is highly preferred
- An understanding of PC architecture and various commonly used buses.
- An understanding of DDR, PCI express, I2C and Display interfaces like DP/HDMI are desirable.
- Familiarity with scripting languages like perl and/or python is a plus point
- Must be a team player and ready to work with global teams from diverse cultural backgrounds in a high energy environment
Apply for this job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (22)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (226)
- Engineering (215)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (85)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (75)
- Manufacturing (14)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (142)
- Network (7)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (31)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (5)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (30)
- Service & Maintenance (13)
- Software and System Programming (145)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (10)
- Telecom (47)
- Testing/QA/QC (42)
- Trainee (7)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- The Biggest Challenge Today is The “Lack of Hardware” January 19, 2018
- 300 W DC/DC Converter for Railway/Transportation & Industrial Applications January 19, 2018
- BCR430U Improves Efficiency for LED Strips With an Ultra-Low Voltage Drop Linear LED Driver IC January 19, 2018
- Nanotechnology in Electronics January 19, 2018
- Smart Cameras January 18, 2018
- Make Your Own Joystick for RF Controlled Robot January 18, 2018
- 5GHz PA with Integrated Power Detector from RFMW January 18, 2018
- New 256Mb High-Speed CMOS SDRAMs in the 54-Pin TSOP January 18, 2018
- Design Tips for Electronics Enthusiasts January 17, 2018
- Convolutional Neural Networks for Autonomous Cars (Part 1 of 2) January 17, 2018