- Subject matter expert for all topics related to embedded security in automotive domain
- Hands-on on writing penetration test cases for embedded software is mandate, however this role is required broader duties that penetration test
- Able to break the embedded systems in automotive legally and ethically
- Excellent hands-on on threat modelling, vulnerabilities , a risk analysis & strategic thinking on security issues and in-practical uses of tool for it.
- Excellent knowledge/hands-on in security domain to secure Linux/Android platform
- Deep understanding of Linux/Android internals, SE-Linux/SMACK, file system, operating system security, automotive security.
- Practical knowledge on using OpenSSL, NSS crypto, PKI, PKCS, signing process, CA, root cert, crypto algorithms like RSA , ECC etc
- Excellent understanding of “Programming Model” of cryptography hardware, random number generators, key hashing, key wrapping, and certificate like X509
- Develop strong strategies to handle all security incidents in embedded system and strong analytics skill to analyze and provide technical & non-technical solutions
- Hands-on Security risk assessment ,Penetration testing, Vulnerability assessment, Cryptographic processing, Secure microprocessor, Protect at software boot-up, Linux OS & software
- Excellent knowledge on Hardware-based security, Tamper-proof: Prevention and detection, detachable of unauthorized access, not feasible to unauthorized alteration, detection, secure IPC within SoC and b/w IOC and SoC.
- Strategies and solution to achieve Communication Integrity, Access Control Integrity, HW/SW integrity & data integrity.
- Crisp and clear communication skills in English in a form of verbally & written as well and must be able to present any complex technical requirements/topics in a structured way to different level stakeholders as trusted subject matter expert.
- Ability to prioritize work in a changing technology environment globally.
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills, ability to lead technology and people ability to adapt to difficult situations
- Problem solver who sees a roadblock and figures out how to get around it with a strong hands-on and can-do attitude.
- Self-Motivated with a highly willingness & desire to learn and help/assist to stakeholders in an international environment.
Apply for this job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (30)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (293)
- Engineering (260)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (100)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (3)
- Internships (130)
- Manufacturing (15)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Medical (1)
- Miscellaneous (163)
- Network (7)
- Operations (2)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- R&D (38)
- Robotics (3)
- Sales (8)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (35)
- Service & Maintenance (17)
- Software and System Programming (181)
- Technical Support (11)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (55)
- Testing/QA/QC (54)
- Trainee (18)
- Walk-ins (9)