- Subject matter expert for all topics related to embedded security in automotive domain
- Hands-on on writing penetration test cases for embedded software is mandate, however this role is required broader duties that penetration test
- Able to break the embedded systems in automotive legally and ethically
- Excellent hands-on on threat modelling, vulnerabilities , a risk analysis & strategic thinking on security issues and in-practical uses of tool for it.
- Excellent knowledge/hands-on in security domain to secure Linux/Android platform
- Deep understanding of Linux/Android internals, SE-Linux/SMACK, file system, operating system security, automotive security.
- Practical knowledge on using OpenSSL, NSS crypto, PKI, PKCS, signing process, CA, root cert, crypto algorithms like RSA , ECC etc
- Excellent understanding of “Programming Model” of cryptography hardware, random number generators, key hashing, key wrapping, and certificate like X509
- Develop strong strategies to handle all security incidents in embedded system and strong analytics skill to analyze and provide technical & non-technical solutions
- Hands-on Security risk assessment ,Penetration testing, Vulnerability assessment, Cryptographic processing, Secure microprocessor, Protect at software boot-up, Linux OS & software
- Excellent knowledge on Hardware-based security, Tamper-proof: Prevention and detection, detachable of unauthorized access, not feasible to unauthorized alteration, detection, secure IPC within SoC and b/w IOC and SoC.
- Strategies and solution to achieve Communication Integrity, Access Control Integrity, HW/SW integrity & data integrity.
- Crisp and clear communication skills in English in a form of verbally & written as well and must be able to present any complex technical requirements/topics in a structured way to different level stakeholders as trusted subject matter expert.
- Ability to prioritize work in a changing technology environment globally.
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills, ability to lead technology and people ability to adapt to difficult situations
- Problem solver who sees a roadblock and figures out how to get around it with a strong hands-on and can-do attitude.
- Self-Motivated with a highly willingness & desire to learn and help/assist to stakeholders in an international environment.
Apply for this job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (17)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (200)
- Engineering (197)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (83)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (60)
- Manufacturing (13)
- Mechanical (2)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (134)
- Network (6)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (29)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (3)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (26)
- Service & Maintenance (12)
- Software and System Programming (141)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (8)
- Telecom (41)
- Testing/QA/QC (37)
- Trainee (6)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Automotive Qualified Diode Arrays Offer AEC-Q101 Compliant Overvoltage Protection Solutions December 13, 2017
- DC Motor Starter Using Arduino Uno Board December 13, 2017
- New High-Performance Oscillators for Tackling High-Speed Transceiver Clocking December 13, 2017
- Drive-By-Wire: Mechanism, Protocol and Performance December 12, 2017
- Introduction to Snapdragon 845 December 12, 2017
- World’s First 14TB HDD with Conventional Magnetic Recording December 12, 2017
- Tiny 500W PSU From XP Power Meets Latest Medical and IT Standards December 12, 2017
- Demystifying Thermopile Sensors December 12, 2017
- Making Academia Entrepreneurial With T&M Equipment December 11, 2017
- Midget Vibration Detector December 11, 2017