HLL Lifecare Recruitment 2018 notification for the post of SSLC Trainee, Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
HLL Lifecare Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
SSLC Trainee: SSLC Pass
Trade Apprentice: ITI – Fitter & Electrician
B.E/B.Tech – Mechanical, Electrical, E & C
Diploma In Mechanical Engg & Electrical Engg.
Note: Those who have undergone training once in Company under this scheme are not eligible to apply, against our future requirement under this scheme.
Post wise vacancies: 26+ Posts
SSLC Trainee – Not Disclosed
Trade Apprentice: 16 Posts
ITI – Fitter – 8 Posts
Electrician – 8 Posts
Technical Apprentice: 10 Posts
Mech. Engg – 2 Posts
Electrical Engg – 1 Post
E & C Engg – 1 Post
Dip. In Mech Engg – 4 Posts
Dip. In Electrical Engg – 2 Posts
Age limit(As on 27.12.2017): Below 35 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
SSLC Trainee: Rs.6000/-, Rs.6500/- & Rs.7000/- for the Ist, IInd & IIIrd year
Trade Apprentice: Rs.6750/- p.m.
Technical Apprentice(B.E/B.Tech): Rs.7500/- p.m.
Technical Apprentice(Diploma): Rs.5000/- p.m.
Posting: Selected candidates will be initially posted at HLL LIFECARE- KANAGALA – 591 225, BELAGAVI, KARNATAKA. However they will be transferred from one place to another either in existence or that would come into existence. The training will be for a period of 3 years only (T & D Scheme) which could be reduced at the discretion of the Company without notice and without assigning any reason what so ever.
How to apply for HLL Lifecare Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates may send their resume only in the format downloaded from the website with copies of Educational Qualification, Community certificates along with recent passport size photograph to the following postal address within 15-days from the date of publishing of this advt.[Last date: 27 December 2017]
For more information: click here
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (22)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (226)
- Engineering (215)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (85)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (75)
- Manufacturing (14)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (142)
- Network (7)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (31)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (5)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (30)
- Service & Maintenance (13)
- Software and System Programming (145)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (10)
- Telecom (47)
- Testing/QA/QC (42)
- Trainee (7)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- The Biggest Challenge Today is The “Lack of Hardware” January 19, 2018
- 300 W DC/DC Converter for Railway/Transportation & Industrial Applications January 19, 2018
- BCR430U Improves Efficiency for LED Strips With an Ultra-Low Voltage Drop Linear LED Driver IC January 19, 2018
- Nanotechnology in Electronics January 19, 2018
- Smart Cameras January 18, 2018
- Make Your Own Joystick for RF Controlled Robot January 18, 2018
- 5GHz PA with Integrated Power Detector from RFMW January 18, 2018
- New 256Mb High-Speed CMOS SDRAMs in the 54-Pin TSOP January 18, 2018
- Design Tips for Electronics Enthusiasts January 17, 2018
- Convolutional Neural Networks for Autonomous Cars (Part 1 of 2) January 17, 2018