|Job ID #: 91716||Experience Required: 3 – 5 Years|
|Country: India||Education Required: Bachelors Degree or equivalent|
|City: Noida||Relocation Provided:|
|Job Field Area: Sales||Date Posted: Nov 6, 2015|
|Employment Type: Full – Time Regular / Permanent||Location Flexibility: None|
|Travel Percentage: 0|
The Centralized Sales Support Center (CSSC) provides global sales support and bid management for Nokia Networks. CSSC is part of the Customer Operations (CO) organization and operates from four worldwide locations – Noida (India), Mexico City (Mexico), Beijing (China) and Kiev (Ukraine).
Prepare pre-sales collaterals and responses related to Care offers (Software Services, Hardware Services, Customer Training Services)
• Understand Care Services requirements in customer tenders (Request for Proposals i.e. RFPs) and define Services scope.
• Prepare Care Services sales proposal as response to customer tenders.
• Define and document technical customer solution, respond to technical sections of tenders, and prepare costing/pricing.
• Develop key contact and relationship with the Global Services Care Business unit and Services Sales/Solution Managers in various regions.
• Provide Sales Support to Market Solution Managers and Customer Teams as member of Centralized Sales Support Centre (CSSC).
• Provide standard solutions and offer material (Statement of Compliance, Services Costing, Standard Pricing, and Service Description).
• A source of expertise for others in own product/sales area. Understanding client/operator needs. Matching customer needs with Nokia Networks products/systems/services and translating solutions to provide clear customer value and benefits.
• Capable of coaching, mentoring and sharing best practices and expert technical knowledge to the other team members in the CSSC GS Care team.
• Good understanding of Telecom Technologies (Wireless & Wireline)
• Clear concept of Support Services
• Good Understanding of Nokia’s Care Portfolio
• Customer business understanding
• Excellent writing skills
• Bid Management
• Team leading and people management skills
• Bachelors Degree (Preferred Engineering in Electronics/Telecommunications / Computer Science) plus minimum 3 years experience in Delivery / Pre-Sales/ Solutioning
• Proficient in MS-Office specially Microsoft Excel
• Excellent communication skills and learning attitude
• Languages: English (business fluent – reading, writing, speaking and comprehension)
• Calm persona, enthusiasm to share knowledge and coach other team members
• Self-driven with high sense of urgency
• Ability to work effectively in teams
• Good stakeholder management skills
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Academia (1)
- Automation (13)
- Automobile (4)
- Customer Service (3)
- Design Engineer (41)
- Designer (1)
- Developer (3)
- Device Drivers (1)
- Embedded/Chip Design (101)
- Engineering (104)
- Government (36)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Information Technology (2)
- Internships (20)
- Manufacturing (3)
- Marketing (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (1)
- Miscellaneous (57)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (3)
- R&D (15)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (4)
- Software and System Programming (43)
- T & M (1)
- Technical Support (6)
- Technical Writer (3)
- Telecom (22)
- Testing/QA/QC (9)
- Walk-ins (3)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Bolstering Native Encryption With Centralised Key Management March 24, 2017
- Wireless Doorbell March 24, 2017
- Idea To Production: Building Your First Minimum Viable Product March 23, 2017
- How Should Your Post-Engineering Life Be Like? Don’t be Fooled By Myths March 23, 2017
- Industrial Automation Product Development: Build Versus Buy March 23, 2017
- NI Demonstrates World’s First Real-Time Over-the-Air Prototype for Verizon 5G at 28 GHz March 23, 2017
- DIY: GPS SMS Security Tracking System For Your Vehicle March 23, 2017
- Sensors and Connectivity in Drones March 23, 2017
- Selecting An Electric Motor And Drive System March 22, 2017
- IoTfy Your Business March 22, 2017