Conduent is the world’s largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it’s digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning . Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
•Responsible for those functions, activities, and skills required for analysis, design, coding, integration, test & maintenance of software modules, subsystems or systems which control other electrical, mechanical, electronic or network systems.
•Performs routine assignments in entry level of the professional career band
•Typically a graduate, although may have progressed into the role via equivalent business experience that provide knowledge and exposure to fundamental, theories, principles, and concepts
•Professional roles will typically require a degree in their specific discipline which may apply to specific positions.
•Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others
•Limited decision making authority guided by policies, procedures, and business operations protocol
•May perform one or more of the following:
•Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
•May develop a range of products including device drivers, patches, operating system modifications, graphics modules, etc.
•Analyzes, programs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
•Using current programming languages and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
•Plans and directs studies of potential electronic data processing applications.
•Develops and installs programs to support general business applications running on PCs.
•Designs web pages, including graphics, animation, and functionality; develops infrastructure and applications related to pages.
•May make hardware or software purchasing recommendations regarding web development.
•All other duties as assigned.
Job: Software Engineering
Primary Location: India-Kerala-Kochi
Organization: Conduent Corporate
Unposting Date: Aug 23, 2017, 4:59:00 AM
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (2)
- Automation (16)
- Automobile (5)
- Customer Service (4)
- Design Engineer (41)
- Embedded/Chip Design (131)
- Engineering (151)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (1)
- Government (60)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Internships (39)
- Manufacturing (9)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (101)
- Network (2)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (3)
- Procurement/Supply chain (1)
- R&D (25)
- Robotics (1)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (21)
- Service & Maintenance (7)
- Software and System Programming (97)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (7)
- Technical Writer (6)
- Telecom (33)
- Testing/QA/QC (19)
- Trainee (4)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Tools to Introduce Intelligence Into Your Machines August 18, 2017
- Precision Stopwatch August 17, 2017
- Basics and Overview of Flip Flops August 17, 2017
- MGate Protocol Gateways with Built-In Troubleshooting Tools Ease Troubleshooting August 17, 2017
- ESP32 : WiFi+BLE SoC from Espressif Systems August 17, 2017
- STMicroelectronics leads MEMS and Sensors Innovation, Production and Application for IoT August 17, 2017
- One Small Step for AI, One Giant Step for Robotics August 16, 2017
- New PXI Remote Control and Bus Extension Modules for High-Throughput Applications August 16, 2017
- Next-Generation In-Circuit Debugger With Unparalleled Speed and Flexibility August 16, 2017
- New 16A SCR Switching Thyristor for Electric Vehicle On-Board Charge (EVOBC) Applications August 15, 2017