Conduent is the world’s largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it’s digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning . Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
•Responsible for those functions, activities, and skills required for analysis, design, coding, integration, test & maintenance of software modules, subsystems or systems which control other electrical, mechanical, electronic or network systems.
•Performs routine assignments in entry level of the professional career band
•Typically a graduate, although may have progressed into the role via equivalent business experience that provide knowledge and exposure to fundamental, theories, principles, and concepts
•Professional roles will typically require a degree in their specific discipline which may apply to specific positions.
•Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others
•Limited decision making authority guided by policies, procedures, and business operations protocol
•May perform one or more of the following:
•Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
•May develop a range of products including device drivers, patches, operating system modifications, graphics modules, etc.
•Analyzes, programs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
•Using current programming languages and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
•Plans and directs studies of potential electronic data processing applications.
•Develops and installs programs to support general business applications running on PCs.
•Designs web pages, including graphics, animation, and functionality; develops infrastructure and applications related to pages.
•May make hardware or software purchasing recommendations regarding web development.
•All other duties as assigned.
Job: Software Engineering
Primary Location: India-Kerala-Kochi
Organization: Conduent Corporate
Unposting Date: Aug 23, 2017, 4:59:00 AM
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (4)
- Automation (16)
- Automobile (5)
- Embedded/Chip Design (164)
- Engineering (174)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (1)
- Government (74)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Internships (44)
- Manufacturing (9)
- Mechanical (1)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (121)
- Network (3)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- Product Engineering (1)
- R&D (25)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (23)
- Service & Maintenance (9)
- Software and System Programming (120)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (8)
- Telecom (36)
- Testing/QA/QC (33)
- Trainee (6)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Design Your Own Li-Fi Dongle And Speaker October 18, 2017
- Latest Automotive Processors with Built-In Security Set to Protect Connected Cars against Cyber Threats October 18, 2017
- High Density Ac-Dc Power Supplies Housed in Low Profile, Open Frame Packages October 18, 2017
- New SiC MOSFET Series with Ultra-Fast Switching October 18, 2017
- Creating solid geometry using BRL-CAD October 17, 2017
- Working of I2C Communication and How To Use It with Arduino October 17, 2017
- What All Could it Mean to Have a 5G Network? October 17, 2017
- New DoE Level VI/COC Tier 2 External Power Adapters October 17, 2017
- How Close is 5G to deployment? Pretty close. October 17, 2017
- 15 Watt AC/DC Power Supply for Industrial and Medical Type BF Applications October 17, 2017