The role Software Development Engineer is to decompose functional E2E requirements to software requirements, designs and implementations, identify and specify other software requirements and realize the software in quality assured software design and source code in accordance with design rules defined by the software development process.
- Reviewing E2E functional, system requirements and analysis.
- The decomposition of functional and system requirements to software design and implementation.
- Develop specific software requirements not given by the function and system requirements.
- Documenting the software design in the given requirement tool.
- The design of a logical design component into one or several software components, using best practices in combination with usage of selected design patterns.
- Document the design, using the defined notation, in design documents or in design tool.
- Development of software components into source code units/files.
- White-box testing of the source code units/files.
- Black-box testing of the software components.
- Assist the embedded software integrator during integration of software components.
- Time estimation of the development of software components.
- Identify the need of calibration and variant management parameters.
- Identify the need of fault code identifiers (DTC, FMI, PID, PPID etc.).
Qualification & Background:
- 2-6 years experience in the automotive embedded software development area.
- BE/M.tech in Electronics or Electrical Engineering.
- Excellent C and assembly programming and debugging skills.
- Proficiency in 16/32 Microcontrollers.
- Knowledge of CAN, LIN, J1939, UDS protocol.
- Exposure to tools debuggers, CANalyzer, CANoe, QAC, PC Lint (MISRA), and ClearCase.
- Good communication skill (written and verbal) in English.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (1)
- Automation (15)
- Automobile (5)
- Customer Service (4)
- Design Engineer (41)
- Embedded/Chip Design (123)
- Engineering (142)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (1)
- Government (57)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Internships (37)
- Manufacturing (8)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (91)
- Network (1)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (3)
- Procurement/Supply chain (1)
- R&D (19)
- Robotics (1)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (16)
- Service & Maintenance (5)
- Software and System Programming (85)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (7)
- Technical Writer (6)
- Telecom (31)
- Testing/QA/QC (17)
- Trainee (1)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Arduino Based Digital IC Tester Using MATLAB July 20, 2017
- Single-Chip Buck-Boost Battery Charge Controllers Enabling USB Type-C and USB Power Delivery Support July 20, 2017
- Development Kit that Realizes Cars to Generate and Express Their Own Emotions July 20, 2017
- Smart System Controller for Nano Grids July 20, 2017
- Hybrid Emulation And The Challenges Ahead July 19, 2017
- Turn Into Electronics Hobbyists To Redefine Indian Engineering July 19, 2017
- Installing Google Assistance on Raspberry Pi July 19, 2017
- AI Technologies Will Be in Almost Every New Software Product by 2020 July 19, 2017
- What is a MOSFET | Basics, Working Principle & Applications July 19, 2017
- A Filterless Design For Air-Pollution Control July 18, 2017