The role Software Development Engineer is to decompose functional E2E requirements to software requirements, designs and implementations, identify and specify other software requirements and realize the software in quality assured software design and source code in accordance with design rules defined by the software development process.
- Reviewing E2E functional, system requirements and analysis.
- The decomposition of functional and system requirements to software design and implementation.
- Develop specific software requirements not given by the function and system requirements.
- Documenting the software design in the given requirement tool.
- The design of a logical design component into one or several software components, using best practices in combination with usage of selected design patterns.
- Document the design, using the defined notation, in design documents or in design tool.
- Development of software components into source code units/files.
- White-box testing of the source code units/files.
- Black-box testing of the software components.
- Assist the embedded software integrator during integration of software components.
- Time estimation of the development of software components.
- Identify the need of calibration and variant management parameters.
- Identify the need of fault code identifiers (DTC, FMI, PID, PPID etc.).
Qualification & Background:
- 2-6 years experience in the automotive embedded software development area.
- BE/M.tech in Electronics or Electrical Engineering.
- Excellent C and assembly programming and debugging skills.
- Proficiency in 16/32 Microcontrollers.
- Knowledge of CAN, LIN, J1939, UDS protocol.
- Exposure to tools debuggers, CANalyzer, CANoe, QAC, PC Lint (MISRA), and ClearCase.
- Good communication skill (written and verbal) in English.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Automation (13)
- Automobile (4)
- Customer Service (3)
- Design Engineer (41)
- Developer (3)
- Device Drivers (1)
- Embedded/Chip Design (108)
- Engineering (109)
- Government (39)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Information Technology (2)
- Internships (20)
- Manufacturing (5)
- Marketing (4)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (1)
- Miscellaneous (60)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (4)
- R&D (15)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (6)
- Service & Maintenance (1)
- Software and System Programming (47)
- T & M (2)
- Technical Support (6)
- Technical Writer (4)
- Telecom (24)
- Testing/QA/QC (11)
- Walk-ins (3)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- How To Take Your IIoT Device From Prototype To Product April 24, 2017
- Wireless Power Transmission April 24, 2017
- Soft Skills, Skill Enhancement Programs Take You Closer To Your Dream Engineering Job April 24, 2017
- Osmond: A Feature-Rich PCB Designing Tool April 23, 2017
- Diode Tester Using MATLAB Based GUI April 22, 2017
- Collaborative Robots Help in Creating, Not Losing Jobs April 22, 2017
- Incubation Centre IIT PATNA: The Launch Pad of Innovation in Electronics System Design and Manufacturing April 22, 2017
- What Does It Take To Become A Data Analyst In 2017? April 22, 2017
- DIY: Machine to Machine Talk Project Using ESP8266 April 22, 2017
- Deep Learning Makes Conventional Machine Learning Look Dumb April 21, 2017