The role Software Development Engineer is to decompose functional E2E requirements to software requirements, designs and implementations, identify and specify other software requirements and realize the software in quality assured software design and source code in accordance with design rules defined by the software development process.
- Reviewing E2E functional, system requirements and analysis.
- The decomposition of functional and system requirements to software design and implementation.
- Develop specific software requirements not given by the function and system requirements.
- Documenting the software design in the given requirement tool.
- The design of a logical design component into one or several software components, using best practices in combination with usage of selected design patterns.
- Document the design, using the defined notation, in design documents or in design tool.
- Development of software components into source code units/files.
- White-box testing of the source code units/files.
- Black-box testing of the software components.
- Assist the embedded software integrator during integration of software components.
- Time estimation of the development of software components.
- Identify the need of calibration and variant management parameters.
- Identify the need of fault code identifiers (DTC, FMI, PID, PPID etc.).
Qualification & Background:
- 2-6 years experience in the automotive embedded software development area.
- BE/M.tech in Electronics or Electrical Engineering.
- Excellent C and assembly programming and debugging skills.
- Proficiency in 16/32 Microcontrollers.
- Knowledge of CAN, LIN, J1939, UDS protocol.
- Exposure to tools debuggers, CANalyzer, CANoe, QAC, PC Lint (MISRA), and ClearCase.
- Good communication skill (written and verbal) in English.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (5)
- Automation (17)
- Automobile (6)
- Embedded/Chip Design (183)
- Engineering (187)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (78)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (49)
- Manufacturing (11)
- Mechanical (1)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (130)
- Network (5)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- Product Engineering (1)
- R&D (28)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (3)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (25)
- Service & Maintenance (11)
- Software and System Programming (130)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (8)
- Telecom (39)
- Testing/QA/QC (35)
- Trainee (6)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- IT at Airports: Today and Tomorrow November 18, 2017
- IoTNext 2017 Awards Recognises Innovative Efforts and Contributions of Industry Dignitaries November 18, 2017
- IoTNext2017 to Focus on the Expansion of Startup of Ecosystem in India November 18, 2017
- Filters Using Op-Amps | Band Pass, Band Stop, High Pass & Low Pass Filter November 17, 2017
- Ensuring Lower Thermal Dissipation for Higher Efficiency November 17, 2017
- Automatic Test Equipment Becoming Modular November 16, 2017
- New power supply IC based on Nano Pulse Control Technology 5V for Electric Vehicles November 16, 2017
- New 800W Quarter Brick DC-DC Converter Provides High Efficiency and Thermal Performance for Telecom, Computing and Server Equipment November 16, 2017
- 30W Audio Amplifier Using NE5534 and Darlington Transistors November 15, 2017
- Sensors and Connectivity in Smart Industry November 14, 2017