The role Software Development Engineer is to decompose functional E2E requirements to software requirements, designs and implementations, identify and specify other software requirements and realize the software in quality assured software design and source code in accordance with design rules defined by the software development process.
- Reviewing E2E functional, system requirements and analysis.
- The decomposition of functional and system requirements to software design and implementation.
- Develop specific software requirements not given by the function and system requirements.
- Documenting the software design in the given requirement tool.
- The design of a logical design component into one or several software components, using best practices in combination with usage of selected design patterns.
- Document the design, using the defined notation, in design documents or in design tool.
- Development of software components into source code units/files.
- White-box testing of the source code units/files.
- Black-box testing of the software components.
- Assist the embedded software integrator during integration of software components.
- Time estimation of the development of software components.
- Identify the need of calibration and variant management parameters.
- Identify the need of fault code identifiers (DTC, FMI, PID, PPID etc.).
Qualification & Background:
- 2-6 years experience in the automotive embedded software development area.
- BE/M.tech in Electronics or Electrical Engineering.
- Excellent C and assembly programming and debugging skills.
- Proficiency in 16/32 Microcontrollers.
- Knowledge of CAN, LIN, J1939, UDS protocol.
- Exposure to tools debuggers, CANalyzer, CANoe, QAC, PC Lint (MISRA), and ClearCase.
- Good communication skill (written and verbal) in English.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (4)
- Automation (16)
- Automobile (5)
- Customer Service (4)
- Design Engineer (41)
- Embedded/Chip Design (151)
- Engineering (164)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (1)
- Government (69)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Internships (43)
- Manufacturing (9)
- Mechanical (1)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (114)
- Network (2)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (1)
- Product Engineering (1)
- R&D (24)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (22)
- Service & Maintenance (8)
- Software and System Programming (108)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (7)
- Telecom (35)
- Testing/QA/QC (29)
- Trainee (4)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Self-Driving Cars Platform and Their Trends (Part 2 of 2) September 25, 2017
- World’s Most Compact Sigfox Verified Solution with RF System-in-Package for Low Power IoT Designs September 25, 2017
- The Worst Thing You Could do for Someone is to Set Low Expectations September 25, 2017
- MathWorks Announces Release 2017b of the MATLAB and Simulink Product Families September 25, 2017
- New MCP2517FD Allows Users to Easily Transition To and Benefit From CAN FD Enhancements September 25, 2017
- Barcodes Will Soon Communicate With Humans September 23, 2017
- Specialised Technology Solutions to Enable Climate Resilient Farming September 23, 2017
- 25 Free eBooks On Electronics! September 22, 2017
- Data Interface: HSIC versus USB September 22, 2017
- How Blockchain Came Into Being? September 22, 2017