Requisition : 2065585
Job Title : On-site calibration supervisor.
- Works on Calibration lab ,Volume On-Site Calibration (VOSCAL) assignments with broadly defined objectives. Should have strong communication skills & capable of leading the team.
- Solves non-routine issues, challenges and problems within field of specialization.
- Need to demonstrate strong customer facing skills & escalation management skills.
Need to have knowledge in Electronics Test & Measuring equipment measurements, uncertainty calculations. Should be well versed with ISO 9001:2015 & ISO/IEC 17025:2005 standards. Need to be experienced in handling ISO 9001:2015 & ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Accreditation Audits.
- Bachelors or Master Degree or University Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1-2yrs relevant experience with typically 2-4yrs.
Business : Services Solutions Group
Job Category : Support / Service
Job Sub-Category : Field Service Engineer
Region : Asia Pacific
Country or Area : India
State/Province : Karnataka
Town/City : Bangalore
Shift : Day Job
Job Type : Experienced
Schedule : Full-time
Travel Required : Yes, 75% of the Time
Duration (Temp Positions Only) : Not applicable
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Automation (15)
- Automobile (4)
- Customer Service (4)
- Design Engineer (42)
- Embedded/Chip Design (120)
- Engineering (132)
- Government (49)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Information Technology (2)
- Internships (31)
- Manufacturing (7)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (3)
- Miscellaneous (80)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (4)
- R&D (17)
- Robotics (1)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (15)
- Service & Maintenance (4)
- Software and System Programming (73)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (6)
- Telecom (29)
- Testing/QA/QC (14)
- Walk-ins (6)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- New spectral Eye Video Database SPEED Revolutionises Eye-Tracking June 22, 2017
- Suggestions for Replacing Film Capacitors with Multi-Layer Ceramic Capacitors June 22, 2017
- Simple Event Counter June 22, 2017
- Industry 4.0 – Building the Foundation For Tomorrow’s Digital Manufacturing June 21, 2017
- Use Blockchain Technology To Rout Risk Out Of Network Transactions June 21, 2017
- Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) Technology June 21, 2017
- Latest PIC32 Family Increases Performance While Reducing Power Consumption June 21, 2017
- How does an Electric Car work? June 20, 2017
- How To Free Up Space On Android June 20, 2017
- SMEs Can Deploy IIoT Over legacy Systems To Make Manufacturing Efficient June 19, 2017