Date: Nov 4, 2015
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, IN
Complete Installation Specifications for equipment installation at a designated site. Projects will be moderate to highly complex in scope and will include both existing and new technologies. With the aid of specification templates, review the input and determine requirements and details for the instructions the assigned installation technician will follow to complete the project.
- Communicate and collaborate with installation, planning, project management personnel.
- Evaluate requirements from Network Planning Letter. Review equipment needs and determine if project can be completed with hardware and material from existing Sprint inventory.
- Create Bills-of-Material for any remaining major and minor equipment including review of available inventory for solution alternatives
- Update project details and status throughout the project by use of engineering tool (ETS). Complete all other system entries and records updates within specified schedule.
- Manage and coordinate multiple projects at the same time.
- Projects include additions, removals, and modifications to network elements within existing platforms.
- Create complex site specific detailed engineering requirements and prepare installation specifications for the deployment of equipment.
- Conduct site surveys to verify equipment bay locations, determine cable routing and verify other critical assignments
- Develop equipment plan, schedule and prepare cost estimates based upon general technical instructions and guidelines
- Job requires capability of working on more than one project at a time and track and monitor each one for compliance to schedules, budget, and established standards
- Prioritize assigned work to ensure all projects meet schedule Maintain project schedules, document project changes and respond to questions from the installation team (may be verbal or written communication)
- Access various systems (Sprint inventory, CAD, vendor sites, etc.) to determine engineering and material requirements.
- Telecom and/or electrical engineering knowledge required.
- Primary elements include routers, bridges, concentrators, switches, transport, national platform, servers.
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- Excellent communication skills. Job will require frequent communication and collaboration with the planners, project managers, installation technicians, material coordinators, etc.
- Must have strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Organizational skills and self-discipline to work multiple projects at the same time
- Demonstrated ability to work alone or in a team setting with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix management environment
- Job may occasionally require shift adjustments to work with others in different time zones.
Qualifications: Degree within Electronics Engineering / Telecommunication Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Industry experience: Telecom / IT
- Years of experience: 2-5 Years
- Certifications( Desirable) : ITIL / CCNA/JNCIA/CCIP
- Technical and/or functional skills: GSM & CDMA Knowledge, Telecom Service Network, Service Application characteristics, Implementation & integration of processes. People Management, Interpersonal skills, Customer Relationship Management
- Language skills: Proficiency in Written & Spoken English & Hindi
- Values and behaviors: Ericsson Core Values, Honesty , Integrity, Positive Attitude, Ability to handle pressure & work in a tough environment
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || Uttar Pradesh || Noida || Consulting&SysInt IT; ProdMgt; R&D SalesStratMkt&ComMgt ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP Supply&Log
Job Segment: Telecom, Telecommunications, Fulfillment, Engineer, Cisco, Technology, Operations, Engineering
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (1)
- Automation (15)
- Automobile (5)
- Customer Service (4)
- Design Engineer (40)
- Embedded/Chip Design (124)
- Engineering (142)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (1)
- Government (58)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Internships (37)
- Manufacturing (8)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (95)
- Network (1)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (3)
- Procurement/Supply chain (1)
- R&D (19)
- Robotics (1)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (17)
- Service & Maintenance (5)
- Software and System Programming (87)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (7)
- Technical Writer (6)
- Telecom (31)
- Testing/QA/QC (17)
- Trainee (1)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- DC Power Distribution: Need To Think Of Current Situation July 24, 2017
- Want to Build an Electronic Device Based Business? Incubation Centre IIT Patna Can Can Help You July 24, 2017
- Cyberattacks | Healthcare Security | Remote IoT Devices July 24, 2017
- Secure Coding Involves Following Stringent Processes – Deepu Chandran July 23, 2017
- 6 Awesome Innovations for Techies July 22, 2017
- Learning Corner: Arduino Timers July 22, 2017
- PCB Design Jobs in 2017: Engineers Have Lots To Cheer About July 22, 2017
- Controlling A Linear Actuator With An Arduino July 22, 2017
- ‘India Innovation Challenge 2017’ to nurture engineering innovation among university students in India July 22, 2017
- Real Time Face Recognition Using Python And OpenCV July 21, 2017