We are looking for young talent who can take up an applications engineering role in Soliton, and help provide solutions and build the business with existing and new Semiconductor and Consumer Electronics customers in India (and abroad).
The job will require you to engage with Soliton’s semiconductor customers on their post silicon validation, IC application engineering and embedded technology needs and to position/configure Soliton’s services and solutions for these customers.
- Act as a customer interface from initial lead generation to final project closure/ product delivery and signoff
- Planned transition into a role where you will be responsible for developing business with existing and new Semiconductor and Consumer Electronics customers in India
- Address the entire portfolio of Soliton’s services and products
- Work with the Soliton leadership to develop strategies, amplify our differentiators, and participate in the planning and execution of important initiatives
- Respond to sales enquiries, understand the requirements, and decide if Soliton should bid
- Develop good familiarity with Soliton’s product and framework offerings which will be critical for positioning them with customers
- Drive outreach to prospective customers of Soliton’s products and frameworks in the fields of IC
- Validation and Application Engineering, then take the sales process forward.
- Develop the proposal, present and convince the customer to choose Soliton
- Negotiate the terms, draw up the agreements, and obtain the contract
- Stay engaged with the customer and the Soliton team to ensure customer delight
- Spot opportunities and grow Soliton’s business with existing and new customers
- Travel and represent Soliton in conferences and trade shows
- Work closely with the business unit heads, technical architects, marketing team, management, and external consultants to accomplish the mentioned responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from Electronics, Electrical, or Instrumentation discipline
- Sound understanding of technology in Semiconductor Validation or Test Cycle, Semiconductor
- Application Engineering, Test & Measurement automation, and/or software development.
- 2+ years of Application Engineering experience with a track record of customer retention and/or acquisition through the excellent impressions made on customers.
- 2+ years of experience on National Instruments PXI product portfolio or test and measurement software with good communication skills and drive to switch to technical sales will also be considered.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interface directly with senior leadership in customer organisations
- Prior experience with National Instruments’ products (LabVIEW/TestStand/PXI) is a plus
- Job Location
- Bangalore, India (travel within India and abroad will be required)
“If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to Careers@Solitontech.Com“
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (30)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (296)
- Engineering (261)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (100)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (3)
- Internships (132)
- Manufacturing (15)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Medical (1)
- Miscellaneous (163)
- Network (7)
- Operations (2)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- R&D (38)
- Robotics (3)
- Sales (8)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (36)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (182)
- Technical Support (11)
- Technical Writer (16)
- Telecom (55)
- Testing/QA/QC (54)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)