Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech in CS/IT/Electronics (with 70% throughout)
Batch: 2016 only (need to join on urgent basis)
Experience – 0-1 year
Candidates from top engineering colleges and with excellent coding skills only need to apply.
The candidate will utilize his/her domain expertise and prior software project development experience to ensure timely and high quality delivery of relevant tasks. Key responsibilities for this role are following:
- Responsible for being productive about the project assigned monthly along with meeting the required deadline within the time assigned.
- Ability to analyze the requirements and do the decomposition into elementary tasks for functionality implementation. Should be able to solve the assigned problem within deadline.
- Actively participate in other R&D activities and support new initiatives.
- Initiative to propose patentable ideas / improvements in tools/process.
- Programming Skills – well versed in C/C++/Core Java.
- Candidate should have strong understanding of Data Structures, Advanced Algorithms, Problem Solving & Debugging Skills.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Automation (13)
- Automobile (4)
- Customer Service (2)
- Design Engineer (37)
- Designer (1)
- Developer (3)
- Device Drivers (1)
- Embedded/Chip Design (91)
- Engineering (89)
- Government (35)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Information Technology (2)
- Internships (17)
- Manufacturing (1)
- Marketing (2)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (1)
- Miscellaneous (52)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (3)
- R&D (13)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (4)
- Software and System Programming (40)
- Technical Support (5)
- Technical Writer (3)
- Telecom (18)
- Testing/QA/QC (9)
- Trainer (1)
- Walk-ins (3)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Optical Smoke Alarm January 16, 2017
- How Internet of Things (IoT) revolution is changing the Telecom Landscape January 16, 2017
- Top 5 Jobs Of The Week (9 – 15 Jan) January 15, 2017
- Solve Electrical Circuits With Solve Elec January 14, 2017
- Low-Cost Universal Dual Channel Audio Checking And Troubleshooting Tool January 13, 2017
- DIY: Raspberry Pi Home Theatre PC January 13, 2017
- STMicroelectronics Teams with e-Wallets for Payments Via Wearable Devices January 13, 2017
- EFY Conferences: Interdisciplinary Innovation Needs Multiple Disciplines January 13, 2017
- Top Three Smart Test Trends January 12, 2017
- HID Global Predicts Top Trends for 2017 in the Identity Technology Industry January 12, 2017