Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech in CS/IT/Electronics (with 70% throughout)
Batch: 2016 only (need to join on urgent basis)
Experience – 0-1 year
Candidates from top engineering colleges and with excellent coding skills only need to apply.
The candidate will utilize his/her domain expertise and prior software project development experience to ensure timely and high quality delivery of relevant tasks. Key responsibilities for this role are following:
- Responsible for being productive about the project assigned monthly along with meeting the required deadline within the time assigned.
- Ability to analyze the requirements and do the decomposition into elementary tasks for functionality implementation. Should be able to solve the assigned problem within deadline.
- Actively participate in other R&D activities and support new initiatives.
- Initiative to propose patentable ideas / improvements in tools/process.
- Programming Skills – well versed in C/C++/Core Java.
- Candidate should have strong understanding of Data Structures, Advanced Algorithms, Problem Solving & Debugging Skills.
Samsung is growing at an impressive rate. It has proven time and again that it is a world class Tech Leader. At Samsung, the key to our efforts is our people, whose talent creativity and dedication is the foundation of our success. To compete in the global market, we focus on attracting the best talent and offer a corporate culture in which every person can excel.
In our pursuit of excellence, Samsung is continuously looking for dynamic individuals. Become a part of Samsung and let your potential soar.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (22)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (226)
- Engineering (215)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (85)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (75)
- Manufacturing (14)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (142)
- Network (7)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (31)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (5)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (30)
- Service & Maintenance (13)
- Software and System Programming (145)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (10)
- Telecom (47)
- Testing/QA/QC (42)
- Trainee (7)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- The Biggest Challenge Today is The “Lack of Hardware” January 19, 2018
- 300 W DC/DC Converter for Railway/Transportation & Industrial Applications January 19, 2018
- BCR430U Improves Efficiency for LED Strips With an Ultra-Low Voltage Drop Linear LED Driver IC January 19, 2018
- Nanotechnology in Electronics January 19, 2018
- Smart Cameras January 18, 2018
- Make Your Own Joystick for RF Controlled Robot January 18, 2018
- 5GHz PA with Integrated Power Detector from RFMW January 18, 2018
- New 256Mb High-Speed CMOS SDRAMs in the 54-Pin TSOP January 18, 2018
- Design Tips for Electronics Enthusiasts January 17, 2018
- Convolutional Neural Networks for Autonomous Cars (Part 1 of 2) January 17, 2018