GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
This is a customer facing role to enable flawless applications for procurement permission, guidance to customers on Diagnostic center setup as required, to enable first pass approval of licenses for all key X-ray modalities. Responsibilities include setting up the process to ensure smooth execution, customer and internal sales resource training, process improvements to achieve timely resolution of customer escalations on regulatory license process.
- Act as SPOC for all customer and Sales support activity on regulatory requirements
- Provide Regulatory policy and process support to sales team and customers
- Train and coach customers and field sales staff on regulatory requirements
- Establish process for flawless procurement permission applications
- Liaise with Regulators to resolve customer issues in the procurement and center setup process.
- Escalate customer challenges in a timely manner and involve necessary stakeholders to provide faster resolution on customer licensing issues.
- Set up clear execution and monitoring mechanism, metrics and provide updates to key stakeholders on progress.
- Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication/Electrical Engineering/Degree in Medical Imaging technology.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft office with speed and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work under pressure against tight deadlines, getting work right first time.
- High level of telephone and customer care skills.
- Time Management skills with the ability to work with accuracy and minimum supervision.
- Fluent English
- 1-2 years working experience in regulatory or related functions
- Ability to multitask and Resourceful
- Knowledge on Regulatory requirements for Medical Devices
Locations: India; Bengaluru
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (26)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (256)
- Engineering (238)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (92)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (3)
- Internships (100)
- Manufacturing (15)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Medical (1)
- Miscellaneous (155)
- Network (7)
- Operations (2)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- R&D (33)
- Robotics (3)
- Sales (8)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (31)
- Service & Maintenance (16)
- Software and System Programming (165)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (11)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (50)
- Testing/QA/QC (51)
- Trainee (14)
- Walk-ins (7)