Mistral offers RF design services for aerospace and defense applications. Our engineering team adopts a highly-disciplined development approach starting with a comprehensive requirement document followed by a feasibility study to reduce identified risks. This leads to circuit design, simulation, modeling and prototyping. A comprehensive test plan for RF design is developed and used to ensure that the resulting design meets the requirement specification.
Mistral’s services for RF designs include custom development of various RF systems:
- End-to-end RF designs for transceivers based on UHF, VHF, HF, MF
- Transmitter – low to medium power RF transmitters designs, including AM, ASK, FM, FSK, OFDM, QPSK among others
- Advanced receivers using direct conversion, IF sampling and software defined radio techniques
- Power amplifiers, low noise amplifiers, highly integrated amplifier
- Wide-band radars
- Imaging radar
- Ground penetrating radars
- Tracking transponders (on-board): S & C band tracking transponders (GaN-based power amplifier)
- T/R Modules (TRMs)
- GaN-based T/R modules in (L, S and C-band) for phased array radars
- Development of all sub-systems related to phased array radar and ultimately realize phase array radars in L, S and C-bands
- Custom built, ready-to-use modules such as GPS receivers, Radar Target Simulators (RTS-RF) etc. with RF interfaces
- RF module designs
- Diplexers, synthesizers, modulators, up-converters, down-converters, filters, RF switch matrices.
- Some of the RF designs executed by Mistral:
- C-Band Synthesizer
- Next-generation DRFM platform
- Wide-band Receiver
- Wall penetrating RADAR
BE/ B.Tech / ME – in Electronics, communication Engineering.
RF simulation Tools like ADS, Hardware Design Tools Hyper lynx, Cadence Allegro, Capture CIS, Pads etc.
CRO, Spectrum Analyser, SDR protocol analyser, RF Function Generator, Network analyser etc
- Hands on Experience in RF design for RF transmitter, RF receiver, RF Mixer, RF Filter, RF amplifier, RF Modulator/Demodulator, Detector, Antenna design for SDR, WI-FI, LTE, 3G, BT Product development.
- He/ She should have experience in design analysis, design architecture, parts selection, Design capture, PCB Layout Placement and signal routing knowledge, design reviews and RF testing.
- Should have experience in Mixed signal design & PCB Layout.
- Should have experience / Knowledge on complete RF testing and Compliance / certification.
- Ability to handle independently for RF design.
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Years of experience:
2 to 8 Years
RF design, RF transmitter, RF receiver, RF Mixer, RF Filter, RF amplifier, RF Modulator/Demodulator, Detector, Antenna design for SDR, WI-FI, LTE, 3G, BT Product development.
Open Positions: 2
Posted On: 05-Sep-2017
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (5)
- Automation (17)
- Automobile (6)
- Embedded/Chip Design (183)
- Engineering (187)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (78)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (49)
- Manufacturing (11)
- Mechanical (1)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (130)
- Network (5)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- Product Engineering (1)
- R&D (28)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (3)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (25)
- Service & Maintenance (11)
- Software and System Programming (130)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (8)
- Telecom (39)
- Testing/QA/QC (35)
- Trainee (6)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Automatic Test Equipment Becoming Modular November 16, 2017
- New power supply IC based on Nano Pulse Control Technology 5V for Electric Vehicles November 16, 2017
- New 800W Quarter Brick DC-DC Converter Provides High Efficiency and Thermal Performance for Telecom, Computing and Server Equipment November 16, 2017
- 30W Audio Amplifier Using NE5534 and Darlington Transistors November 15, 2017
- Sensors and Connectivity in Smart Industry November 14, 2017
- The PIC18 K83 Family Makes CAN-Based Designs Simpler and More Cost Effective November 14, 2017
- Education: ICTs for 21st Century Learning November 14, 2017
- Ease Your Numerical Analysis with Octave 4.2.1 November 13, 2017
- Open Development Platform for Secure Car-Connectivity Applications November 13, 2017
- Innovations to Improve Your Lifestyle November 11, 2017