Mistral offers RF design services for aerospace and defense applications. Our engineering team adopts a highly-disciplined development approach starting with a comprehensive requirement document followed by a feasibility study to reduce identified risks. This leads to circuit design, simulation, modeling and prototyping. A comprehensive test plan for RF design is developed and used to ensure that the resulting design meets the requirement specification.
Mistral’s services for RF designs include custom development of various RF systems:
- End-to-end RF designs for transceivers based on UHF, VHF, HF, MF
- Transmitter – low to medium power RF transmitters designs, including AM, ASK, FM, FSK, OFDM, QPSK among others
- Advanced receivers using direct conversion, IF sampling and software defined radio techniques
- Power amplifiers, low noise amplifiers, highly integrated amplifier
- Wide-band radars
- Imaging radar
- Ground penetrating radars
- Tracking transponders (on-board): S & C band tracking transponders (GaN-based power amplifier)
- T/R Modules (TRMs)
- GaN-based T/R modules in (L, S and C-band) for phased array radars
- Development of all sub-systems related to phased array radar and ultimately realize phase array radars in L, S and C-bands
- Custom built, ready-to-use modules such as GPS receivers, Radar Target Simulators (RTS-RF) etc. with RF interfaces
- RF module designs
- Diplexers, synthesizers, modulators, up-converters, down-converters, filters, RF switch matrices.
- Some of the RF designs executed by Mistral:
- C-Band Synthesizer
- Next-generation DRFM platform
- Wide-band Receiver
- Wall penetrating RADAR
BE/ B.Tech / ME – in Electronics, communication Engineering.
RF simulation Tools like ADS, Hardware Design Tools Hyper lynx, Cadence Allegro, Capture CIS, Pads etc.
CRO, Spectrum Analyser, SDR protocol analyser, RF Function Generator, Network analyser etc
- Hands on Experience in RF design for RF transmitter, RF receiver, RF Mixer, RF Filter, RF amplifier, RF Modulator/Demodulator, Detector, Antenna design for SDR, WI-FI, LTE, 3G, BT Product development.
- He/ She should have experience in design analysis, design architecture, parts selection, Design capture, PCB Layout Placement and signal routing knowledge, design reviews and RF testing.
- Should have experience in Mixed signal design & PCB Layout.
- Should have experience / Knowledge on complete RF testing and Compliance / certification.
- Ability to handle independently for RF design.
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Years of experience:
2 to 8 Years
RF design, RF transmitter, RF receiver, RF Mixer, RF Filter, RF amplifier, RF Modulator/Demodulator, Detector, Antenna design for SDR, WI-FI, LTE, 3G, BT Product development.
Open Positions: 2
Posted On: 05-Sep-2017
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (4)
- Automation (16)
- Automobile (5)
- Customer Service (4)
- Design Engineer (41)
- Embedded/Chip Design (151)
- Engineering (164)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (1)
- Government (69)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Internships (43)
- Manufacturing (9)
- Mechanical (1)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (114)
- Network (2)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (1)
- Product Engineering (1)
- R&D (24)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (22)
- Service & Maintenance (8)
- Software and System Programming (108)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (7)
- Telecom (35)
- Testing/QA/QC (29)
- Trainee (4)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Self-Driving Cars Platform and Their Trends (Part 2 of 2) September 25, 2017
- World’s Most Compact Sigfox Verified Solution with RF System-in-Package for Low Power IoT Designs September 25, 2017
- The Worst Thing You Could do for Someone is to Set Low Expectations September 25, 2017
- MathWorks Announces Release 2017b of the MATLAB and Simulink Product Families September 25, 2017
- New MCP2517FD Allows Users to Easily Transition To and Benefit From CAN FD Enhancements September 25, 2017
- Barcodes Will Soon Communicate With Humans September 23, 2017
- Specialised Technology Solutions to Enable Climate Resilient Farming September 23, 2017
- 25 Free eBooks On Electronics! September 22, 2017
- Data Interface: HSIC versus USB September 22, 2017
- How Blockchain Came Into Being? September 22, 2017