Assist in development of HS&E procedures to cover the design of automated processes, identify new opportunities for improvement in electrical automation and facilitate their accomplishment at HITC.
Able to serve as project manager for automation portion of a project. Able to conceptualize, design and implement automation solutions.
Control & Operating System Knowledge
- ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE KNOWLEDGE IN MULTIPLE OPERATING SYSTEMS AND DISTRIBUTED CONTROL SYSTEMS
- DEFINE & LOAD SOFTWARE LOADING PROCEDURES ON CLIENT COMPUTERS AND SERVERS
- ABLE TO MAINTAIN SCADA AND WEB SERVERS
- CONTROL NETWORK, DOMAIN ADMIN & MAINTENANCE
- ABLE TO DEFINE AND MAINTAIN NETWORK TOPOLOGY TO SUPPORT THE CONTROL SYSTEM INFRASTRUCTURE FOR PLANT OPERATIONS.
- ABLE TO DEFINE AND MAINTAIN USERS AND HARDWARE NAMING CONVENTIONS WITHIN THE PCN.
Process Control Systems Design & Configuration
- ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF THE PROCESS CONTROL SYSTEMS OF NEW AND/OR REVAMPED PLANTS
- ESTABLISHES ELECTRICAL AND INSTRUMENTATION STANDARDS AND DEVELOPS STANDARDS
- DEVELOPS NEW AND/OR ADVANCED PROCESS CONTROL STRATEGIES
- DESIGN, DEVELOP AND IMPLEMENT INTEGRATION OF SCADA SYSTEMS, ONLINE ANALYTICAL
- INSTRUMENTATION, AND HYBRID CONTROL SYSTEMS FOR ADVANCED PROCESS CONTROL.
- DEMONSTRATED KNOWLEDGE IN CONTROL SYSTEM HARDWARE AND PLATFORMS
- DEMONSTRATED SKILL IN MANAGING COMPLEX AUTOMATION DESIGN ISSUES, EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS AND INSTALLATION
- DEVELOPS NEW WIRING AND NON-ROUTINE DIAGRAMS AND INTEGRATES NEW INSTRUMENTATION.
- ABLE TO PROPOSE NEW WIRING DIAGRAMS STANDARDS AND RECOMMENDS NEW WIRING AND INTERFACE METHODOLOGY
Process Loop and Control System Troubleshooting
- PROCESS CONTROL ENGINEERING AND DATA ACQUISITION SUPPORT OF THE PILOT PLANT
- ABLE TO TROUBLESHOOT CONTROL SYSTEM HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE ISSUES
- ABLE TO HANDLE NON-ROUTINE TROUBLESHOOTING AND COMPLEX PROCESS AUTOMATION SYSTEM ISSUES
- HANDLES COMPLEX INSTRUMENTATION / OPERATIONAL / PROCESS INTERACTION ISSUES RELATED TO PILOT PLANTS
- PROVIDES ELECTRICAL AND INSTRUMENTATION TROUBLESHOOTING
- ABLE TO PROPOSE LONG RANGE INSTRUMENTATION DIRECTIONS.
You Must Have
•Bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Instrumentation engineering. At least 1-2 years of experience in designing and implementing distributed control systems. Practical experience in troubleshooting in the field of instrumentation.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, some experience in engineering or R&D.
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Eagerness to get involved in hands-on work
- Some experience in engineering or related field
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (22)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (224)
- Engineering (211)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (85)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (74)
- Manufacturing (14)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (141)
- Network (7)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (31)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (5)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (30)
- Service & Maintenance (13)
- Software and System Programming (143)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (10)
- Telecom (46)
- Testing/QA/QC (42)
- Trainee (7)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- ME910C1-AU: The First Module to Receive LTE Category M1 Certification for Operation on Telstra January 16, 2018
- Internet of Things: The Protocols Landscape January 16, 2018
- New 20 Amp 24V Cool-Power ZVS Buck January 16, 2018
- IoT Platforms Are Set to Create New Business Models January 15, 2018
- System Design Tricks for Wireless Communication January 15, 2018
- IIIT-Hyderabad Launches Product Labs January 15, 2018
- Triple Power Supply From USB January 13, 2018
- Scilab 6.0.0: A Numerical Computation Tool for Precision January 12, 2018
- Joint Effort Helps Ensure the Cyber Security of Infotainment and Telematics Units January 12, 2018
- The First Advanced MEMS Silicon Micro-Speakers January 12, 2018