This intern will join the PowerArtist Elaboration and PDB team. He or she will develop features and algorithms for the power analysis tool (PowerArtist) in area of Elaboration and/or Power-Database (PDB) using C++ language on Linux platform. He or she will be expected to write test cases for the features developed and assigned to him/her to increase the robustness of the tool.
- Learn the team’s software development processes.
- Diagnose and fix code problems.
- Deliver code and scripts that meet requirements on schedule. Ensure that code is efficient, scalable, maintainable, extensible, robust and easy to understand.
- Create unit, regression and/or system-level tests to thoroughly validate new features or changes.
- Communicate clearly and work closely with manager, technical leads and other engineers to refine solutions and to describe changes that may affect others.
- Learn and follow best practices in software engineering.
Job Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- Progress toward B.E./BTech. or M.E./MTech. degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or related field like VLSI
- Working knowledge in C or C++
- Working knowledge of the Linux operating system
- Strong basic knowledge of data structures, algorithms. Debugging skill is a plus.
- Ability to learn quickly, understand complex systems and to work closely with others
- Ability to complete high-quality work on time
Knowledge in the following areas are a plus:
- Commercial software development, including build and test automation
- Development, debugging and optimization of systems using software skills
- Understanding of EDA concepts and flows
About Ansys, Inc.
If you’ve ever seen a rocket launch, flown on an airplane, driven a car, used a computer, touched a mobile device, crossed a bridge, or put on wearable technology, chances are you’ve used a product where ANSYS software played a critical role in its creation. ANSYS is the global leader in engineering simulation. We help the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, we help them solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination. Join our nearly 3000 professionals in more than 75 strategic locations around the world in making a difference in the world of engineering simulation and product development. Visit www.ansys.com for more information.
PLEASE NOTE: No Phone Calls; No Recruiters
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (22)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (226)
- Engineering (215)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (85)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (75)
- Manufacturing (14)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (142)
- Network (7)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (31)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (5)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (30)
- Service & Maintenance (13)
- Software and System Programming (145)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (10)
- Telecom (47)
- Testing/QA/QC (42)
- Trainee (7)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- The Biggest Challenge Today is The “Lack of Hardware” January 19, 2018
- 300 W DC/DC Converter for Railway/Transportation & Industrial Applications January 19, 2018
- BCR430U Improves Efficiency for LED Strips With an Ultra-Low Voltage Drop Linear LED Driver IC January 19, 2018
- Nanotechnology in Electronics January 19, 2018
- Smart Cameras January 18, 2018
- Make Your Own Joystick for RF Controlled Robot January 18, 2018
- 5GHz PA with Integrated Power Detector from RFMW January 18, 2018
- New 256Mb High-Speed CMOS SDRAMs in the 54-Pin TSOP January 18, 2018
- Design Tips for Electronics Enthusiasts January 17, 2018
- Convolutional Neural Networks for Autonomous Cars (Part 1 of 2) January 17, 2018