Job Description and Responsibilities:
Understand automation requirement and implement the automated solution Understand the automation framework and make changes to adapt to new requirements Explore the latest changes on Automation in the industry and evaluate the fitness for current framework. Prepare and support preparation of automation scripts by using the existing Automation Framework. Automate test cases for multiple platforms like Web, Mobile (iOS/Android), Services, etc. Able to analyze issues and provide solution within a shorter turnaround time. Perform various types of testing like sanity testing, regression testing, and browser compatibility testing by using test automation. Perform test execution for multiple software products and releases. Report and track defects in a timely manner during test execution. Interacting with multiple teams in different locations (India, USA). Should be flexible enough to work with progressively elaborating requirements and frequent changes. Should be collaborative with Dev/QA/BA teams and partner in their progress.
Hands on Experience in Java. Ability to derive new ideas/concepts in automation. Exposure in Automation Tools like WebDriver & Appium. Knowledge on Mobile automation. Experience in writing Database queries. Good knowledge in software QA test methodologies. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Strong analytic and problem solving skills. Exposure to Test Management and defect tracking tools. Ability to work well in a team environment. Ability to work in multiple projects to meet the deadline.
Nice to have skills (but not mandatory)
Experience in the banking industry (or any financial institution). Command line knowledge of UNIX and Windows. Experience in Agile Testing Model.
Immediate joiners are preferable.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
Years of experience: 0-2 years
Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.sc (CS)/MCA
Certifications: If any
Job Location: Chennai
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv. Please:
Apply using your legal name
Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (17)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (200)
- Engineering (197)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (83)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (60)
- Manufacturing (13)
- Mechanical (2)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (134)
- Network (6)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (29)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (3)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (26)
- Service & Maintenance (12)
- Software and System Programming (141)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (8)
- Telecom (41)
- Testing/QA/QC (37)
- Trainee (6)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Automotive Qualified Diode Arrays Offer AEC-Q101 Compliant Overvoltage Protection Solutions December 13, 2017
- DC Motor Starter Using Arduino Uno Board December 13, 2017
- New High-Performance Oscillators for Tackling High-Speed Transceiver Clocking December 13, 2017
- Drive-By-Wire: Mechanism, Protocol and Performance December 12, 2017
- Introduction to Snapdragon 845 December 12, 2017
- World’s First 14TB HDD with Conventional Magnetic Recording December 12, 2017
- Tiny 500W PSU From XP Power Meets Latest Medical and IT Standards December 12, 2017
- Demystifying Thermopile Sensors December 12, 2017
- Making Academia Entrepreneurial With T&M Equipment December 11, 2017
- Midget Vibration Detector December 11, 2017