Performs more challenging entry level assignments. Has acquired knowledge, skills, exposure to fundamental theories, concepts within own discipline. Demonstrates competency by performing structured work assignments.Key Responsibilities
- Develops code for software projects. Designs and implements bug fixes.
- Designs general software projects.
- Performs software tests on code and enhancements.
- Develops software documentation.
- Troubleshoots software problems of limited difficulty.
- Interfaces with internal customers for requirements analysis.
- Compiles data for regularly scheduled or special reports, analysis and statements.
- Demonstrates conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures within a discipline
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience
- No supervisory responsibilities; accountable for developing technical contribution
- Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems; analyzes information and standard practices to make judgments
- Has limited impact on own work team; works within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines
- Exchanges straightforward information, asks questions and checks for understanding
Up to 1 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Primary Location: Asia-India-Tamil Nadu-IND, Chennai
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Posting Type: Internal / External
Relocation Package: Domestic Full Relocation
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (22)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (240)
- Engineering (224)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (88)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (92)
- Manufacturing (14)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Medical (1)
- Miscellaneous (153)
- Network (7)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (31)
- Robotics (3)
- Sales (7)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (30)
- Service & Maintenance (13)
- Software and System Programming (153)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (14)
- Telecom (49)
- Testing/QA/QC (46)
- Trainee (11)
- Walk-ins (7)