Performs more challenging entry level assignments. Has acquired knowledge, skills, exposure to fundamental theories, concepts within own discipline. Demonstrates competency by performing structured work assignments.Key Responsibilities
- Develops code for software projects. Designs and implements bug fixes.
- Designs general software projects.
- Performs software tests on code and enhancements.
- Develops software documentation.
- Troubleshoots software problems of limited difficulty.
- Interfaces with internal customers for requirements analysis.
- Compiles data for regularly scheduled or special reports, analysis and statements.
- Demonstrates conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures within a discipline
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience
- No supervisory responsibilities; accountable for developing technical contribution
- Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems; analyzes information and standard practices to make judgments
- Has limited impact on own work team; works within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines
- Exchanges straightforward information, asks questions and checks for understanding
Up to 1 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Primary Location: Asia-India-Tamil Nadu-IND, Chennai
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Posting Type: Internal / External
Relocation Package: Domestic Full Relocation
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (1)
- Automation (15)
- Automobile (5)
- Customer Service (4)
- Design Engineer (40)
- Embedded/Chip Design (124)
- Engineering (142)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (1)
- Government (57)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Internships (37)
- Manufacturing (8)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (93)
- Network (1)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (3)
- Procurement/Supply chain (1)
- R&D (19)
- Robotics (1)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (17)
- Service & Maintenance (5)
- Software and System Programming (87)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (7)
- Technical Writer (6)
- Telecom (31)
- Testing/QA/QC (17)
- Trainee (1)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- 6 Awesome Innovations for Techies July 22, 2017
- Learning Corner: Arduino Timers July 22, 2017
- PCB Design Jobs in 2017: Engineers Have Lots To Cheer About July 22, 2017
- Controlling A Linear Actuator With An Arduino July 22, 2017
- ‘India Innovation Challenge 2017’ to nurture engineering innovation among university students in India July 22, 2017
- Real Time Face Recognition Using Python And OpenCV July 21, 2017
- First SCR Thyristor Capable of Handling 600V 40Arms and 150°C Junction Temperature July 21, 2017
- Harwin Launches SYCAMORE SMT Contact for Advanced Automated Assembly July 21, 2017
- Arduino Based Digital IC Tester Using MATLAB July 20, 2017
- Single-Chip Buck-Boost Battery Charge Controllers Enabling USB Type-C and USB Power Delivery Support July 20, 2017