IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Business Unit Introduction
IBM Global Business Services is the consultative and integrating front end of the IBM portfolio, addressing a client agenda increasingly led by C-Suite and line of business leaders. Business unit is designed specifically to provide consultative sales expertise to all of IBM, and is the source of market-leading industry consulting, application and business process management, supported by the industry’s most sophisticated delivery model, all designed to: Unlock value at the intersection of Big Data and Individual Engagement, Recognize that all new front-end value depends on the end-to-end integration of enterprise data, and the transformation of existing processes and workflow. Elements of IBM GBS BU are Business Analytics & Strategy, Interactive Experience & Mobile, Enterprise Applications, Application Development & Innovation, and Global Process Services. Our core competencies include deep business process and industry expertise, Advanced Analytics and Research Capabilities, comprehensive IT infrastructure knowledge, and proven ability to implement enterprise solutions that deliver business value.
Who you are
You will be required to have a combination of hands-on analytics expertise, client-facing consulting experience, and acumen for solving business problems using quantitative methods.
What you’ll do
- In this role the focus will be on adoption of business analytics in client settings, where both structured and unstructured analytics are important.
- The responsibilities include application of hands-on analytics expertise and demonstration of thought leadership during consulting engagement that may be part of delivery project.
- We are looking for exceptional candidates who are enterprising, have proven interpersonal skills, can operate in large teams that work closely with clients.
- You must also have sound time management skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and deliver on time.
- Proven communication skills, a passion to learn and apply technical prowess to solve client problems are a must.
How we’ll help you grow
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (17)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (200)
- Engineering (197)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (83)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (60)
- Manufacturing (13)
- Mechanical (2)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (134)
- Network (6)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (29)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (3)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (26)
- Service & Maintenance (12)
- Software and System Programming (141)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (8)
- Telecom (41)
- Testing/QA/QC (37)
- Trainee (6)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Automotive Qualified Diode Arrays Offer AEC-Q101 Compliant Overvoltage Protection Solutions December 13, 2017
- DC Motor Starter Using Arduino Uno Board December 13, 2017
- New High-Performance Oscillators for Tackling High-Speed Transceiver Clocking December 13, 2017
- Drive-By-Wire: Mechanism, Protocol and Performance December 12, 2017
- Introduction to Snapdragon 845 December 12, 2017
- World’s First 14TB HDD with Conventional Magnetic Recording December 12, 2017
- Tiny 500W PSU From XP Power Meets Latest Medical and IT Standards December 12, 2017
- Demystifying Thermopile Sensors December 12, 2017
- Making Academia Entrepreneurial With T&M Equipment December 11, 2017
- Midget Vibration Detector December 11, 2017