To develop RF benchmark circuits for model validation, perform RF model kits QA at the netlist level and in custom design environment for GLOBALFOUNDRIES a dvanced, mainstream and mature RF technologies and qualification of 3rd party RF simulators.
1. RF benchmark circuits design expertise. Implementation of RF layouts for silicon fabrication. Perform RF models loop closure using the silicon-based benchmark circuits.
2. Able to perform physical quality assurance checks of RF model kits at the netlist level and in custom design environment to ensure error free PDK kits delivery to customers. Run customer’s RF testcases/netlists for model QA/debugging.
3. Perform qualification of 3rd party RF simulators and scoreboard compilation.
4. Create and update RF model kit/RF simulator qualification release and application notes.
5. Good understanding of the device physics of SOI and bulk CMOS RF transistors and the correlation of the process technologies to the transistors’ RF performance. The key Figure-of-Merits of interest include Ft, Fmax, 1/f noise, HF noise, IIP3, OIP3, P1dB etc.
6. Familiar with DC/AC/RF/noise/large-signal characterization and model extraction of SOI RF transistors using BSIM-SOI and PSP-SOI model architectures in SPECTRE and HSPICE model formats. Familiar with DC/AC/RF/noise/large-signal RF characterization and model extraction of bulk CMOS RF transistors using BSIM4.x, BSIM6 and PSP model architectures in SPECTRE and HSPICE model formats.
1. Min. Bachelor Degree in Electrical and Electronics or Microelectronics Engineering.
2. Software programming skills in UNIX, LINUX and Windows environment.
3. Expertise in RF circuit designs, layout implementation, testing and silicon validation with models.
4. Familiar with RF characterization and modeling softwares such as Agilent’s ICCAP and ADS.
5. Familiar or has worked on foundry’s PDK and usage for deep submicrometer and/or nanometer testchip tapeouts.
6. Good knowledge of SOI and bulk CMOS semiconductor processes for RF technologies on 12, 14, 22, 28, 40, 55, 65, 130 and 180nm nodes.
7. Driven, motivated, takes initiative, adaptive and meticulous.
8. Systematic problem solving skills.
9. Effective communicator and good presenter.
10. Able to work as a team.
11. Passion for learning new skills.
Organization-RF CMOS MODELING-890920487
Primary Location-Asia Pacific Region-India-Karnataka-BANGALORE-IN,Bangalore
Job Posting-Jul 5, 2017, 3:03:51 PM
Available to Entry Level Candidates-No
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (30)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (271)
- Engineering (248)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (95)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (3)
- Internships (120)
- Manufacturing (15)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Medical (1)
- Miscellaneous (160)
- Network (7)
- Operations (2)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- R&D (37)
- Robotics (3)
- Sales (8)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (33)
- Service & Maintenance (16)
- Software and System Programming (176)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (11)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (54)
- Testing/QA/QC (52)
- Trainee (18)
- Walk-ins (9)