To develop RF benchmark circuits for model validation, perform RF model kits QA at the netlist level and in custom design environment for GLOBALFOUNDRIES a dvanced, mainstream and mature RF technologies and qualification of 3rd party RF simulators.
1. RF benchmark circuits design expertise. Implementation of RF layouts for silicon fabrication. Perform RF models loop closure using the silicon-based benchmark circuits.
2. Able to perform physical quality assurance checks of RF model kits at the netlist level and in custom design environment to ensure error free PDK kits delivery to customers. Run customer’s RF testcases/netlists for model QA/debugging.
3. Perform qualification of 3rd party RF simulators and scoreboard compilation.
4. Create and update RF model kit/RF simulator qualification release and application notes.
5. Good understanding of the device physics of SOI and bulk CMOS RF transistors and the correlation of the process technologies to the transistors’ RF performance. The key Figure-of-Merits of interest include Ft, Fmax, 1/f noise, HF noise, IIP3, OIP3, P1dB etc.
6. Familiar with DC/AC/RF/noise/large-signal characterization and model extraction of SOI RF transistors using BSIM-SOI and PSP-SOI model architectures in SPECTRE and HSPICE model formats. Familiar with DC/AC/RF/noise/large-signal RF characterization and model extraction of bulk CMOS RF transistors using BSIM4.x, BSIM6 and PSP model architectures in SPECTRE and HSPICE model formats.
1. Min. Bachelor Degree in Electrical and Electronics or Microelectronics Engineering.
2. Software programming skills in UNIX, LINUX and Windows environment.
3. Expertise in RF circuit designs, layout implementation, testing and silicon validation with models.
4. Familiar with RF characterization and modeling softwares such as Agilent’s ICCAP and ADS.
5. Familiar or has worked on foundry’s PDK and usage for deep submicrometer and/or nanometer testchip tapeouts.
6. Good knowledge of SOI and bulk CMOS semiconductor processes for RF technologies on 12, 14, 22, 28, 40, 55, 65, 130 and 180nm nodes.
7. Driven, motivated, takes initiative, adaptive and meticulous.
8. Systematic problem solving skills.
9. Effective communicator and good presenter.
10. Able to work as a team.
11. Passion for learning new skills.
Organization-RF CMOS MODELING-890920487
Primary Location-Asia Pacific Region-India-Karnataka-BANGALORE-IN,Bangalore
Job Posting-Jul 5, 2017, 3:03:51 PM
Available to Entry Level Candidates-No
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (4)
- Automation (16)
- Automobile (5)
- Customer Service (4)
- Design Engineer (41)
- Embedded/Chip Design (150)
- Engineering (165)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (1)
- Government (69)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Internships (41)
- Manufacturing (9)
- Mechanical (1)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (114)
- Network (2)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (1)
- Product Engineering (1)
- R&D (25)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (22)
- Service & Maintenance (8)
- Software and System Programming (109)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (9)
- Technical Writer (7)
- Telecom (35)
- Testing/QA/QC (30)
- Trainee (4)
- Walk-ins (8)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Barcodes Will Soon Communicate With Humans September 23, 2017
- Specialised Technology Solutions to Enable Climate Resilient Farming September 23, 2017
- Data Interface: HSIC versus USB September 22, 2017
- How Blockchain Came Into Being? September 22, 2017
- 600V Super-Junction Power Modules Add New Package Options and Features to Simplify Motor Drives September 22, 2017
- Free Tools to Make Your PCB Smarter September 21, 2017
- India’s Largest Conclave on IoT Concluded its 2 Day Session September 21, 2017
- Gartner Says Deep Learning Will Provide Best-in-Class Performance for Demand, Fraud and Failure Predictions By 2019 September 21, 2017
- New Radiation-Tolerant Plastic ICs to Power Small Satellite Mega-Constellations September 21, 2017
- Lumada: An Intelligent IoT Platform for Industrial and Enterprise Customers September 21, 2017