B.Tech or M.Tech in Electronics/Electrical Engineering with minimum of 1 year of strong, hands on Physical Design experience. Must have handled Netlist to GDS II at block level for multiple tape outs. With Block level hands on experiences in most of the following:.
Experience Required: 2-4 yrs
- Block level floor planning, power planning and IR drop analysis.
- Timing closure with Xtalk and OCV
- Multimode multi corner optimization and closure.
- Clock tree synthesis and advanced clock tree implementation.
- Blocks sizes upward of 400K Instances to 2M Instances.
- Block level timing closure with sign off STA.
- Block level ECO implementation involving netlist level logical changes.
- Scripting experience in Perl/TCL.
- Excellent debugging skills in implementation issues and ability to come up with creative solutions.
- Low power technologies exposure.
- Technologies from 28nm and below.
- Physical Verification experience in advance nodes.
Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai and Delhi
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (22)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (226)
- Engineering (215)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (85)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (75)
- Manufacturing (14)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (142)
- Network (7)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (31)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (5)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (30)
- Service & Maintenance (13)
- Software and System Programming (145)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (10)
- Telecom (47)
- Testing/QA/QC (42)
- Trainee (7)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- The Biggest Challenge Today is The “Lack of Hardware” January 19, 2018
- 300 W DC/DC Converter for Railway/Transportation & Industrial Applications January 19, 2018
- BCR430U Improves Efficiency for LED Strips With an Ultra-Low Voltage Drop Linear LED Driver IC January 19, 2018
- Nanotechnology in Electronics January 19, 2018
- Smart Cameras January 18, 2018
- Make Your Own Joystick for RF Controlled Robot January 18, 2018
- 5GHz PA with Integrated Power Detector from RFMW January 18, 2018
- New 256Mb High-Speed CMOS SDRAMs in the 54-Pin TSOP January 18, 2018
- Design Tips for Electronics Enthusiasts January 17, 2018
- Convolutional Neural Networks for Autonomous Cars (Part 1 of 2) January 17, 2018