- Experienced Physical Design engineers to oversee the P&R process of core IPs and complex subsystems.
- Engineer will be responsible for owning tapeouts of Blocks/Chips and integrates implementation environment components utilizing advanced flows and latest P&R tools.
- Implementing complex IP/ASIC.
- Responsible for Netlist to GDS physical design implementation of complex chips/blocks.
- Responsible of signoff tasks, including power integrity, signal integrity, RC correlation and layout signoff flow in physical design team.
Technical hands-on capability and strong related P&R experience. Preferably Synopsys flows/tools He/She should have experience in complete block level implementation (2M plus) and top level integration experience or MACRO implementation experience.
Implemented large blocks with more than 30% area with memories. Good at design closure (congestion, timing and physical verification) Block/Chip PD, exposure to multi-million gate design (>2million instances with 100+ memories) in recent technologies (32nm,28nm,20nm…). Desired experience using Synopsys ICC with good TCL scripting skills. Desired experience using Synopsys PT Integration/Physical Verification: desired chip finish experience using Mentor Caliber for DRC/LVS, handling multi-million hier designs, along with good understanding of the sign-off checks, EM/IR, XTalk, DFM.
Three Plus year of experience required.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (1)
- Automation (15)
- Automobile (5)
- Customer Service (4)
- Design Engineer (41)
- Embedded/Chip Design (123)
- Engineering (142)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (1)
- Government (57)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Internships (37)
- Manufacturing (8)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (91)
- Network (1)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (3)
- Procurement/Supply chain (1)
- R&D (19)
- Robotics (1)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (16)
- Service & Maintenance (5)
- Software and System Programming (85)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (7)
- Technical Writer (6)
- Telecom (31)
- Testing/QA/QC (17)
- Trainee (1)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Arduino Based Digital IC Tester Using MATLAB July 20, 2017
- Single-Chip Buck-Boost Battery Charge Controllers Enabling USB Type-C and USB Power Delivery Support July 20, 2017
- Development Kit that Realizes Cars to Generate and Express Their Own Emotions July 20, 2017
- Smart System Controller for Nano Grids July 20, 2017
- Hybrid Emulation And The Challenges Ahead July 19, 2017
- Turn Into Electronics Hobbyists To Redefine Indian Engineering July 19, 2017
- Installing Google Assistance on Raspberry Pi July 19, 2017
- AI Technologies Will Be in Almost Every New Software Product by 2020 July 19, 2017
- What is a MOSFET | Basics, Working Principle & Applications July 19, 2017
- A Filterless Design For Air-Pollution Control July 18, 2017