- Experienced Physical Design engineers to oversee the P&R process of core IPs and complex subsystems.
- Engineer will be responsible for owning tapeouts of Blocks/Chips and integrates implementation environment components utilizing advanced flows and latest P&R tools.
- Implementing complex IP/ASIC.
- Responsible for Netlist to GDS physical design implementation of complex chips/blocks.
- Responsible of signoff tasks, including power integrity, signal integrity, RC correlation and layout signoff flow in physical design team.
Technical hands-on capability and strong related P&R experience. Preferably Synopsys flows/tools He/She should have experience in complete block level implementation (2M plus) and top level integration experience or MACRO implementation experience.
Implemented large blocks with more than 30% area with memories. Good at design closure (congestion, timing and physical verification) Block/Chip PD, exposure to multi-million gate design (>2million instances with 100+ memories) in recent technologies (32nm,28nm,20nm…). Desired experience using Synopsys ICC with good TCL scripting skills. Desired experience using Synopsys PT Integration/Physical Verification: desired chip finish experience using Mentor Caliber for DRC/LVS, handling multi-million hier designs, along with good understanding of the sign-off checks, EM/IR, XTalk, DFM.
Three Plus year of experience required.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Automation (13)
- Automobile (4)
- Customer Service (3)
- Design Engineer (42)
- Designer (1)
- Developer (3)
- Device Drivers (1)
- Embedded/Chip Design (98)
- Engineering (98)
- Government (36)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Information Technology (2)
- Internships (20)
- Manufacturing (3)
- Marketing (2)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (1)
- Miscellaneous (54)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (3)
- R&D (14)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (4)
- Software and System Programming (43)
- T & M (1)
- Technical Support (6)
- Technical Writer (3)
- Telecom (19)
- Testing/QA/QC (9)
- Trainer (1)
- Walk-ins (3)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Wireless Digital Thermometer For Multiple Sensors February 24, 2017
- Roadmap to High Performance Computing February 24, 2017
- Siemon Develops Planning Guide for Power over Ethernet Lighting Applications February 24, 2017
- Gateway Software For Enhancing Industrial IoT Deployments February 24, 2017
- Selecting The Right Microcontroller For Embedded Applications February 23, 2017
- DIY Video: Candle Powered USB Charger Lamp February 23, 2017
- Next Generation of USRP RIO Software Defined Radio Solutions For Design, Prototyping And Deployment February 23, 2017
- New Accelerometer Delivers High Resolution and Low Power in Tiny Footprint February 23, 2017
- Amazon Echo: Your Personal Assistant February 22, 2017
- 100G BERTWave with BERTS + Sampling Oscilloscope February 22, 2017