- Experienced Physical Design engineers to oversee the P&R process of core IPs and complex subsystems.
- Engineer will be responsible for owning tapeouts of Blocks/Chips and integrates implementation environment components utilizing advanced flows and latest P&R tools.
- Implementing complex IP/ASIC.
- Responsible for Netlist to GDS physical design implementation of complex chips/blocks.
- Responsible of signoff tasks, including power integrity, signal integrity, RC correlation and layout signoff flow in physical design team.
Technical hands-on capability and strong related P&R experience. Preferably Synopsys flows/tools He/She should have experience in complete block level implementation (2M plus) and top level integration experience or MACRO implementation experience.
Implemented large blocks with more than 30% area with memories. Good at design closure (congestion, timing and physical verification) Block/Chip PD, exposure to multi-million gate design (>2million instances with 100+ memories) in recent technologies (32nm,28nm,20nm…). Desired experience using Synopsys ICC with good TCL scripting skills. Desired experience using Synopsys PT Integration/Physical Verification: desired chip finish experience using Mentor Caliber for DRC/LVS, handling multi-million hier designs, along with good understanding of the sign-off checks, EM/IR, XTalk, DFM.
Three Plus year of experience required.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (4)
- Automation (16)
- Automobile (5)
- Customer Service (4)
- Design Engineer (41)
- Embedded/Chip Design (151)
- Engineering (164)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (1)
- Government (69)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Internships (43)
- Manufacturing (9)
- Mechanical (1)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (114)
- Network (2)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (1)
- Product Engineering (1)
- R&D (24)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (22)
- Service & Maintenance (8)
- Software and System Programming (108)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (7)
- Telecom (35)
- Testing/QA/QC (29)
- Trainee (4)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Self-Driving Cars Platform and Their Trends (Part 2 of 2) September 25, 2017
- World’s Most Compact Sigfox Verified Solution with RF System-in-Package for Low Power IoT Designs September 25, 2017
- The Worst Thing You Could do for Someone is to Set Low Expectations September 25, 2017
- MathWorks Announces Release 2017b of the MATLAB and Simulink Product Families September 25, 2017
- New MCP2517FD Allows Users to Easily Transition To and Benefit From CAN FD Enhancements September 25, 2017
- Barcodes Will Soon Communicate With Humans September 23, 2017
- Specialised Technology Solutions to Enable Climate Resilient Farming September 23, 2017
- 25 Free eBooks On Electronics! September 22, 2017
- Data Interface: HSIC versus USB September 22, 2017
- How Blockchain Came Into Being? September 22, 2017