- Experienced Physical Design engineers to oversee the P&R process of core IPs and complex subsystems.
- Engineer will be responsible for owning tapeouts of Blocks/Chips and integrates implementation environment components utilizing advanced flows and latest P&R tools.
- Implementing complex IP/ASIC.
- Responsible for Netlist to GDS physical design implementation of complex chips/blocks.
- Responsible of signoff tasks, including power integrity, signal integrity, RC correlation and layout signoff flow in physical design team.
Technical hands-on capability and strong related P&R experience. Preferably Synopsys flows/tools He/She should have experience in complete block level implementation (2M plus) and top level integration experience or MACRO implementation experience.
Implemented large blocks with more than 30% area with memories. Good at design closure (congestion, timing and physical verification) Block/Chip PD, exposure to multi-million gate design (>2million instances with 100+ memories) in recent technologies (32nm,28nm,20nm…). Desired experience using Synopsys ICC with good TCL scripting skills. Desired experience using Synopsys PT Integration/Physical Verification: desired chip finish experience using Mentor Caliber for DRC/LVS, handling multi-million hier designs, along with good understanding of the sign-off checks, EM/IR, XTalk, DFM.
Three Plus year of experience required.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Automation (13)
- Automobile (4)
- Customer Service (3)
- Design Engineer (40)
- Developer (3)
- Device Drivers (1)
- Embedded/Chip Design (109)
- Engineering (110)
- Government (40)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Information Technology (3)
- Internships (20)
- Manufacturing (5)
- Marketing (4)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (62)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (3)
- R&D (14)
- Robotics (1)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (9)
- Service & Maintenance (2)
- Software and System Programming (49)
- T & M (2)
- Technical Support (7)
- Technical Writer (6)
- Telecom (26)
- Testing/QA/QC (12)
- Walk-ins (3)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Everything You May Like To Know About Infrared Water Faucets April 29, 2017
- Telit Adds LoRaWAN / BLE Combo Module to its Broad Range of IoT Wireless Technologies April 29, 2017
- How a Character LCD works April 28, 2017
- Software That Can Fly Your UAVs And Drones April 28, 2017
- New Family of maXTouch Touchscreen Controllers Designed For Large Screen Automotive HMI Designs April 28, 2017
- Global System for Mobile Communication April 27, 2017
- Some Ways To Beat The New Monster In Our Environment April 27, 2017
- We Aim To Become A leader In IoT In Automation – Ganesh Prasad Kumble April 27, 2017
- Which Development Board To Use For Your Embedded Project? April 26, 2017
- Ultrasonic Distance Meter Using Raspberry Pi 2 April 26, 2017