- Experienced Physical Design engineers to oversee the P&R process of core IPs and complex subsystems.
- Engineer will be responsible for owning tapeouts of Blocks/Chips and integrates implementation environment components utilizing advanced flows and latest P&R tools.
- Implementing complex IP/ASIC.
- Responsible for Netlist to GDS physical design implementation of complex chips/blocks.
- Responsible of signoff tasks, including power integrity, signal integrity, RC correlation and layout signoff flow in physical design team.
Technical hands-on capability and strong related P&R experience. Preferably Synopsys flows/tools He/She should have experience in complete block level implementation (2M plus) and top level integration experience or MACRO implementation experience.
Implemented large blocks with more than 30% area with memories. Good at design closure (congestion, timing and physical verification) Block/Chip PD, exposure to multi-million gate design (>2million instances with 100+ memories) in recent technologies (32nm,28nm,20nm…). Desired experience using Synopsys ICC with good TCL scripting skills. Desired experience using Synopsys PT Integration/Physical Verification: desired chip finish experience using Mentor Caliber for DRC/LVS, handling multi-million hier designs, along with good understanding of the sign-off checks, EM/IR, XTalk, DFM.
Three Plus year of experience required.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (22)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (226)
- Engineering (215)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (85)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (75)
- Manufacturing (14)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (142)
- Network (7)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (31)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (5)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (30)
- Service & Maintenance (13)
- Software and System Programming (145)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (10)
- Telecom (47)
- Testing/QA/QC (42)
- Trainee (7)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- The Biggest Challenge Today is The “Lack of Hardware” January 19, 2018
- 300 W DC/DC Converter for Railway/Transportation & Industrial Applications January 19, 2018
- BCR430U Improves Efficiency for LED Strips With an Ultra-Low Voltage Drop Linear LED Driver IC January 19, 2018
- Nanotechnology in Electronics January 19, 2018
- Smart Cameras January 18, 2018
- Make Your Own Joystick for RF Controlled Robot January 18, 2018
- 5GHz PA with Integrated Power Detector from RFMW January 18, 2018
- New 256Mb High-Speed CMOS SDRAMs in the 54-Pin TSOP January 18, 2018
- Design Tips for Electronics Enthusiasts January 17, 2018
- Convolutional Neural Networks for Autonomous Cars (Part 1 of 2) January 17, 2018