- Design and deliver high speed board designs (FPGA and CPU based) to successful closure.
- Meet customers for requirement capture and update/status review. *SI analysis and PCB design.
- Co-ordinate with other project managers to deliver the work and track schedule.
Desired Skills and Experience
1. BE / Btech/Diploma with 1+ yrs of Experience / fresher.
2. Excellent track record of high speed board design.
3. Very good experience in all stages of design – Architecture, documentation, design, Fabrication, testing and delivery.
4. Proficient in OrCad Schematic ,Eagle and any other tool.
5. Proficient in board debugging analysis, integration and maintenance.
6. Good knowledge in SI Analysis, thermal analysis.
7. Good experience in different types of cooling designs using air, liquid and forced air. #Very good experience in board bringup, testing and debugguing.
12000 -15000 FIRST 3 MONTHS
YOU CAN ALSO APPLY THROUGH WEBSITE: i-kyer webpage
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (22)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (225)
- Engineering (212)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (85)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (75)
- Manufacturing (14)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (141)
- Network (7)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (31)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (5)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (30)
- Service & Maintenance (13)
- Software and System Programming (144)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (10)
- Telecom (46)
- Testing/QA/QC (42)
- Trainee (7)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Smart Cameras January 18, 2018
- Make Your Own Joystick for RF Controlled Robot January 18, 2018
- 5GHz PA with Integrated Power Detector from RFMW January 18, 2018
- New 256Mb High-Speed CMOS SDRAMs in the 54-Pin TSOP January 18, 2018
- Design Tips for Electronics Enthusiasts January 17, 2018
- Convolutional Neural Networks for Autonomous Cars (Part 1 of 2) January 17, 2018
- 5G Radio Dot Gives Big Boost to Indoor Coverage January 17, 2018
- New ISO 26262 / ASIL-D Power Management IC for Automotive Control Units January 17, 2018
- ME910C1-AU: The First Module to Receive LTE Category M1 Certification for Operation on Telstra January 16, 2018
- Internet of Things: The Protocols Landscape January 16, 2018