Job ID: 3021533
Location: Pune, India
Date posted: 12/18/2017
Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Participates as a member of an IT technical team.
- Support Laptop and Troubleshooting hardware related issues
- Installing firmware’s and drivers and memory cards
- Debugging laptop and other network issues
- Raising service request, incident and change management.
- PCCOE Image for laptops
- Troubleshooting Window OS related issues.
- Helping setup printers and supporting related issues.
- Installation and administration support of Windows
- Installing, deploying and resolving technical issues on client PCs and laptops hardware/software.
- Coordinating with global IT teams for hardware and software issues for laptops Ensures complete and timely hand-off of incidents to other support teams as appropriate. Assists with enterprise-wide system maintenance and change implementation.
Education and Experience Required:
Minimum of 0-2 years of related experience. May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good verbal and written communications skills. Understanding and working knowledge of infrastructure environments (e.g. operating system, security, network, voice, end user and server related applications). Understanding and working knowledge of business IT applications (e.g. supply chain, customer relationship mgmt, HR, finance). Experience with monitoring and reacting to system events and end userbusiness requests. Knowledge and experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) reference model.
- Good initiative, problem solving, priority setting, and collaboration skills.
- Basic organizational and analytical skills.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (22)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (225)
- Engineering (212)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (85)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (75)
- Manufacturing (14)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (141)
- Network (7)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (31)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (5)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (30)
- Service & Maintenance (13)
- Software and System Programming (144)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (10)
- Telecom (46)
- Testing/QA/QC (42)
- Trainee (7)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Smart Cameras January 18, 2018
- Make Your Own Joystick for RF Controlled Robot January 18, 2018
- 5GHz PA with Integrated Power Detector from RFMW January 18, 2018
- New 256Mb High-Speed CMOS SDRAMs in the 54-Pin TSOP January 18, 2018
- Design Tips for Electronics Enthusiasts January 17, 2018
- Convolutional Neural Networks for Autonomous Cars (Part 1 of 2) January 17, 2018
- 5G Radio Dot Gives Big Boost to Indoor Coverage January 17, 2018
- New ISO 26262 / ASIL-D Power Management IC for Automotive Control Units January 17, 2018
- ME910C1-AU: The First Module to Receive LTE Category M1 Certification for Operation on Telstra January 16, 2018
- Internet of Things: The Protocols Landscape January 16, 2018