Requisition ID: 00339165
Experience and technical skills:-
Hands on Experience in networking; switches, routers, firewalls. Certification in networking CCNA is must.
Hands on experience on windows back up restore processes.
Working knowledge of latest windows operating systems administration; MCSA or other Microsoft administrator certification is preferred.
Experience in implementing IT security and secured network such as VPN.
Experience in applying regular windows updates, patches, antivirus
Hands on experience on areas such Domain controllers, DHCP, RDP.
Experience in designing network with best practices.
Experience in developing the schematics using Visio or AutoCAD.
Experience in wireless technologies will be added advantage.
ITIL Certification is preferred.
Previous experience working with Honeywell HBS systems is preferred.
Good communication skills.
Good learning curve and good analytical skills.
Experience working with remote teams.
Open to travel across sites per project needs.
B.E. in Computers, Electronics or Instrumentation
Primary Location: IND-MH-Pune
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Relocation Available: No
University Relations Requisition: No
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Academia (1)
- Automation (13)
- Automobile (4)
- Customer Service (3)
- Design Engineer (41)
- Designer (1)
- Developer (3)
- Device Drivers (1)
- Embedded/Chip Design (102)
- Engineering (104)
- Government (36)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Information Technology (2)
- Internships (20)
- Manufacturing (3)
- Marketing (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (1)
- Miscellaneous (58)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (3)
- R&D (15)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (5)
- Software and System Programming (43)
- T & M (2)
- Technical Support (6)
- Technical Writer (3)
- Telecom (22)
- Testing/QA/QC (9)
- Walk-ins (3)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Materials: Playing It Safe With Organic Compounds March 27, 2017
- These Semicondutor Solutions Were Selected By Nintendo For Nintendo Switch March 27, 2017
- gSpiceUI: Simulation Program With IC Emphasis March 25, 2017
- IoT And Smart Farming To The Rescue Of Our Farmers March 25, 2017
- New STM32L4 MCUs Lead Ultra-Low-Power Class in Performance and Efficiency with Top Peripheral Integration March 25, 2017
- Bolstering Native Encryption With Centralised Key Management March 24, 2017
- Wireless Doorbell March 24, 2017
- Idea To Production: Building Your First Minimum Viable Product March 23, 2017
- How Should Your Post-Engineering Life Be Like? Don’t be Fooled By Myths March 23, 2017
- Industrial Automation Product Development: Build Versus Buy March 23, 2017