Requisition ID: 00339165
Experience and technical skills:-
Hands on Experience in networking; switches, routers, firewalls. Certification in networking CCNA is must.
Hands on experience on windows back up restore processes.
Working knowledge of latest windows operating systems administration; MCSA or other Microsoft administrator certification is preferred.
Experience in implementing IT security and secured network such as VPN.
Experience in applying regular windows updates, patches, antivirus
Hands on experience on areas such Domain controllers, DHCP, RDP.
Experience in designing network with best practices.
Experience in developing the schematics using Visio or AutoCAD.
Experience in wireless technologies will be added advantage.
ITIL Certification is preferred.
Previous experience working with Honeywell HBS systems is preferred.
Good communication skills.
Good learning curve and good analytical skills.
Experience working with remote teams.
Open to travel across sites per project needs.
B.E. in Computers, Electronics or Instrumentation
Primary Location: IND-MH-Pune
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Relocation Available: No
University Relations Requisition: No
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Automation (15)
- Automobile (4)
- Customer Service (4)
- Design Engineer (42)
- Embedded/Chip Design (120)
- Engineering (132)
- Government (49)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Information Technology (2)
- Internships (31)
- Manufacturing (7)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (3)
- Miscellaneous (80)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (4)
- R&D (17)
- Robotics (1)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (15)
- Service & Maintenance (4)
- Software and System Programming (73)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (6)
- Telecom (29)
- Testing/QA/QC (14)
- Walk-ins (6)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- New spectral Eye Video Database SPEED Revolutionises Eye-Tracking June 22, 2017
- Suggestions for Replacing Film Capacitors with Multi-Layer Ceramic Capacitors June 22, 2017
- Simple Event Counter June 22, 2017
- Industry 4.0 – Building the Foundation For Tomorrow’s Digital Manufacturing June 21, 2017
- Use Blockchain Technology To Rout Risk Out Of Network Transactions June 21, 2017
- Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) Technology June 21, 2017
- Latest PIC32 Family Increases Performance While Reducing Power Consumption June 21, 2017
- How does an Electric Car work? June 20, 2017
- How To Free Up Space On Android June 20, 2017
- SMEs Can Deploy IIoT Over legacy Systems To Make Manufacturing Efficient June 19, 2017