Requisition ID: 00339165
Experience and technical skills:-
Hands on Experience in networking; switches, routers, firewalls. Certification in networking CCNA is must.
Hands on experience on windows back up restore processes.
Working knowledge of latest windows operating systems administration; MCSA or other Microsoft administrator certification is preferred.
Experience in implementing IT security and secured network such as VPN.
Experience in applying regular windows updates, patches, antivirus
Hands on experience on areas such Domain controllers, DHCP, RDP.
Experience in designing network with best practices.
Experience in developing the schematics using Visio or AutoCAD.
Experience in wireless technologies will be added advantage.
ITIL Certification is preferred.
Previous experience working with Honeywell HBS systems is preferred.
Good communication skills.
Good learning curve and good analytical skills.
Experience working with remote teams.
Open to travel across sites per project needs.
B.E. in Computers, Electronics or Instrumentation
Primary Location: IND-MH-Pune
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Relocation Available: No
University Relations Requisition: No
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (5)
- Automation (17)
- Automobile (6)
- Embedded/Chip Design (183)
- Engineering (187)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (78)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (49)
- Manufacturing (11)
- Mechanical (1)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (130)
- Network (5)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- Product Engineering (1)
- R&D (28)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (3)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (25)
- Service & Maintenance (11)
- Software and System Programming (130)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (8)
- Telecom (39)
- Testing/QA/QC (35)
- Trainee (6)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- IT at Airports: Today and Tomorrow November 18, 2017
- IoTNext 2017 Awards Recognises Innovative Efforts and Contributions of Industry Dignitaries November 18, 2017
- IoTNext2017 to Focus on the Expansion of Startup of Ecosystem in India November 18, 2017
- Filters Using Op-Amps | Band Pass, Band Stop, High Pass & Low Pass Filter November 17, 2017
- Ensuring Lower Thermal Dissipation for Higher Efficiency November 17, 2017
- Automatic Test Equipment Becoming Modular November 16, 2017
- New power supply IC based on Nano Pulse Control Technology 5V for Electric Vehicles November 16, 2017
- New 800W Quarter Brick DC-DC Converter Provides High Efficiency and Thermal Performance for Telecom, Computing and Server Equipment November 16, 2017
- 30W Audio Amplifier Using NE5534 and Darlington Transistors November 15, 2017
- Sensors and Connectivity in Smart Industry November 14, 2017