Job ID 2016-5456
Job Locations IN-KA-Bangalore
More information about this job:
In this position the person will be responsible to develop and design the high speed circuit blocks used in Rambus proprietary advanced development projects and JEDEC standard based physical (PHY) layers. These physical layers are the high speed mixed signal blocks, designed in advanced technology node such as 65nm, 40nm and 28nm. The knowledge and experience in high speed receivers, equalization techniques, samplers, transmitters, multi clock domain custom digital data-path circuits and clocking circuits are necessary. The designer will be responsible for all aspects of designs such as schematic capture, layout review, simulation & analysis of critical electrical and timing parameters, documentation and silicon bring-up.
- MS/M-Tech degree in electronics/VLSI and In exceptional cases B.E/B-Tech in electronics engineering with some relevant experience needed.
- The candidate should have prior experience of high speed custom circuit design. The senior position requires demonstrated ability to have worked in these domains and a sound understanding of the standards, protocols, practical aspects of circuit design in DSM process nodes ( 28nm, 16nm,14nm) are very desirable.
- Strong fundamental knowledge is essential. Sound knowledge of basic building blocks (Ex: bias generation, on-chip regulation, on-chip impedance circuits and PLL) is highly desirable.
- Experience in designing memory interfaces such as DDR/3/4 and LP3/4 or serial links such as USB/XAUI/, CEI6/ LVDS /PCIE//SATA and Display Port etc.)
- Experience working in leading R&D and future technology development projects is desirable.
- The position requires good written & verbal communication skills as well a strong commitment and ability to work in cross functional and globally dispersed teams.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Academia (1)
- Automation (13)
- Automobile (4)
- Customer Service (3)
- Design Engineer (41)
- Designer (1)
- Developer (3)
- Device Drivers (1)
- Embedded/Chip Design (102)
- Engineering (104)
- Government (36)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Information Technology (2)
- Internships (20)
- Manufacturing (3)
- Marketing (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (1)
- Miscellaneous (58)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (3)
- R&D (15)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (5)
- Software and System Programming (43)
- T & M (2)
- Technical Support (6)
- Technical Writer (3)
- Telecom (22)
- Testing/QA/QC (9)
- Walk-ins (3)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Materials: Playing It Safe With Organic Compounds March 27, 2017
- These Semicondutor Solutions Were Selected By Nintendo For Nintendo Switch March 27, 2017
- gSpiceUI: Simulation Program With IC Emphasis March 25, 2017
- IoT And Smart Farming To The Rescue Of Our Farmers March 25, 2017
- New STM32L4 MCUs Lead Ultra-Low-Power Class in Performance and Efficiency with Top Peripheral Integration March 25, 2017
- Bolstering Native Encryption With Centralised Key Management March 24, 2017
- Wireless Doorbell March 24, 2017
- Idea To Production: Building Your First Minimum Viable Product March 23, 2017
- How Should Your Post-Engineering Life Be Like? Don’t be Fooled By Myths March 23, 2017
- Industrial Automation Product Development: Build Versus Buy March 23, 2017