Job ID 2016-5456
Job Locations IN-KA-Bangalore
More information about this job:
In this position the person will be responsible to develop and design the high speed circuit blocks used in Rambus proprietary advanced development projects and JEDEC standard based physical (PHY) layers. These physical layers are the high speed mixed signal blocks, designed in advanced technology node such as 65nm, 40nm and 28nm. The knowledge and experience in high speed receivers, equalization techniques, samplers, transmitters, multi clock domain custom digital data-path circuits and clocking circuits are necessary. The designer will be responsible for all aspects of designs such as schematic capture, layout review, simulation & analysis of critical electrical and timing parameters, documentation and silicon bring-up.
- MS/M-Tech degree in electronics/VLSI and In exceptional cases B.E/B-Tech in electronics engineering with some relevant experience needed.
- The candidate should have prior experience of high speed custom circuit design. The senior position requires demonstrated ability to have worked in these domains and a sound understanding of the standards, protocols, practical aspects of circuit design in DSM process nodes ( 28nm, 16nm,14nm) are very desirable.
- Strong fundamental knowledge is essential. Sound knowledge of basic building blocks (Ex: bias generation, on-chip regulation, on-chip impedance circuits and PLL) is highly desirable.
- Experience in designing memory interfaces such as DDR/3/4 and LP3/4 or serial links such as USB/XAUI/, CEI6/ LVDS /PCIE//SATA and Display Port etc.)
- Experience working in leading R&D and future technology development projects is desirable.
- The position requires good written & verbal communication skills as well a strong commitment and ability to work in cross functional and globally dispersed teams.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (22)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (227)
- Engineering (216)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (85)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (75)
- Manufacturing (14)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (145)
- Network (7)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (31)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (5)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (29)
- Service & Maintenance (13)
- Software and System Programming (147)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (10)
- Telecom (47)
- Testing/QA/QC (42)
- Trainee (7)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- World’s Smallest LTE Cat M1 and NB-IoT Multimode Module January 23, 2018
- Industrial Grade Liquid Level Switches Support Higher Supply Voltages & Temperatures January 23, 2018
- High Linearity 2W Amplifier for Small Cells January 23, 2018
- The Best Chips for Mobile Devices January 22, 2018
- Construct Your Own Temperature & Humidity Monitor in Less Than 5 Minutes January 22, 2018
- SIDACtor Protection Thyristors for Enhanced Surge Protection January 22, 2018
- New Sensors to provide Data for FingerSense Machine Learning Products January 22, 2018
- 22nm FD-SOI Platform to Support Next-gen Processor Solutions for Varied Applications January 21, 2018
- How to Play With Light Using LDR January 20, 2018
- World’s First UVC LED with 100 mW January 20, 2018