Requisition : 2064245
Job Title : Material Engineer
Description : Supports Materials Engineering (Lifecycle Process) by collecting, documenting, and maintaining the Lifecycle information of the Keysight parts from Manufacturers to ensure that Keysight parts have accurate Lifecycle status at any given time. Contributes to the ongoing improvements in the Lifecycle processes and its environment and infrastructure.
1. Collects the Lifecycle information from the Supply base for the Keysight used Parts.
2.Processes the Lifecycle information received or collected in the systems to reflect the updated Lifecycle information of Keysight parts.
3.Notifies the appropriate Team/department for the corresponding change resulting in the Keysight parts as a result of Discontinuance or a part change notification.
4.Evaluates part change requests to eliminate duplication with existing requests/information.
5.Inform appropriate parts selection personnel of changing trends in technology as identified through parts request information or supplier input.
6.Identifies critical variations in parts specifications between multiple suppliers, which would limit interchangeability. Requests further investigation by the appropriate Team or self.
7.Coordinates the resolution of specifications issues requiring internal and external customer input (Including suppliers) either to ensure that data maintained in the materials database continues to meet engineering, manufacturing, and procurement needs or to influence the manufacturing process of suppliers to meet specifications.
8.Involved in departments –wide efforts to improve material specifications consistency, timeliness, quality, and usability across assigned subset of categories.
9. Work with the Third party vendor to collect, synchronize the data between keysight and external Parts catalog and report any discrepancies.
10. May identify data integrity issues (e.g. missing, inaccurate, or unusable data or part specifications).
Qualifications : BE (Electronics) or Equivalent with 0-1.5 years of Experience.
The candidate should have experience in the Material Engineering or Manufacturing domain and must have good knowledge on electronic components & its parametric information and lifecycle.
Business : Keysight Technology Organization
Job Category : Manufacturing
Job Sub-Category : Materials / Procurement
Region : Asia Pacific
Country or Area : India
State/Province : Haryana
Town/City : Manesar
Shift : Day Job
Job Type : Graduates
Schedule : Full-time
Travel Required : No
(Temp Positions Only) : Not applicable
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Automation (15)
- Automobile (4)
- Customer Service (4)
- Design Engineer (42)
- Embedded/Chip Design (120)
- Engineering (132)
- Government (49)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Information Technology (2)
- Internships (31)
- Manufacturing (7)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (3)
- Miscellaneous (80)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (4)
- R&D (17)
- Robotics (1)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (15)
- Service & Maintenance (4)
- Software and System Programming (73)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (6)
- Telecom (29)
- Testing/QA/QC (14)
- Walk-ins (6)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- New spectral Eye Video Database SPEED Revolutionises Eye-Tracking June 22, 2017
- Suggestions for Replacing Film Capacitors with Multi-Layer Ceramic Capacitors June 22, 2017
- Simple Event Counter June 22, 2017
- Industry 4.0 – Building the Foundation For Tomorrow’s Digital Manufacturing June 21, 2017
- Use Blockchain Technology To Rout Risk Out Of Network Transactions June 21, 2017
- Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) Technology June 21, 2017
- Latest PIC32 Family Increases Performance While Reducing Power Consumption June 21, 2017
- How does an Electric Car work? June 20, 2017
- How To Free Up Space On Android June 20, 2017
- SMEs Can Deploy IIoT Over legacy Systems To Make Manufacturing Efficient June 19, 2017