Danfoss is looking for a leader who will be responsible for entire cabinet engineering process. If you have good experience in handling technical projects and have managed the entire project, then you might be the one we are looking for! You will be the team leader for design and engineering team within Danfoss Drives Segment.
Danfoss Drives is 100% focused on developing, manufacturing and supplying AC drives. Our portfolio of high-quality, application-optimized VACON® and VLT® products maximizes process performance, saves the most energy and minimizes emissions.
You will be managing a team of engineers for project handling in execution stage and support customer for better Quality product and will be handling major projects by involving in technical and commercial side.
You will be responsible for
- Leading the team in electrical & mechanical design schematics using latest tools like E-Plan, Auto CAD & Pro E software’s
- Supporting the team for electrical circuits and mechanical fabrications drawings.
- Design and drawings standardization for electrical & mechanical schematics
- Discussion with customer for design approval and visit to customer place for technical reviews & approvals
- Ensuring that the full material cost will be as per budget defined margins level
- Coordinating with internal and external stake holders, making a detailed plan to accomplish the goals and technical activities
- Conducting fortnight review meetings with team members to understand issues and solutions
- Electrical panels design, customer approval & manufacturing clearance
- Team competency development and KPI measurement
- Standardization of electrical & panel related calculations
- Preparation of operational control philosophy for the projects and associated presentations
- Documentation and maintain track records for future references
Your education and experience
- Graduate in Electrical/Electronics with more than 12 years’ experience in electrical engineering design & a good background about field requirements
- Handled team in past 3-4 years in design and engineering team
- Good experience in VFD schematics, PLC schematics, MCC & PCC feeders design
- Knowledge about IEC and other related standards for electrical design
- Knowledge in Project handling with customer expectation
- Alert with current market products with advanced technology to give direction to CoE
Please apply at your earliest convenience. We do not have an application deadline but will accept applications as long as the job is posted.The position will be closed down once we find the right candidate.
Watch how Danfoss is Engineering tomorrow, here.
Auto req ID: 8255BR
Type of Position: Professional
Job Area: Production & Quality
Country / Countries: India
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (30)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (271)
- Engineering (247)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (95)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (3)
- Internships (119)
- Manufacturing (15)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Medical (1)
- Miscellaneous (159)
- Network (7)
- Operations (2)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- R&D (36)
- Robotics (3)
- Sales (8)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (33)
- Service & Maintenance (16)
- Software and System Programming (175)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (11)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (54)
- Testing/QA/QC (52)
- Trainee (18)
- Walk-ins (9)