- Must be Graduate/Diploma with 1-2 YEARS of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of ticketing system(Service now/remedy etc.)
- Excellent troubleshooting(Hardware/Software) technical in desktop/Laptop related issues.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ready to support 24*7
- Associate will act as the single point of contact to the internal customers/users for all IT related requirements.
- The responsibilities of the engineer will be to resolving the requests/incidents, track it till closure.
- Escalate as per the escalation chart, follow up with internal stakeholders and vendors to close the issues.
- Keeping track of consumables in stock, inventory in use update asset data as per the process defined.
- Daily ticket status update to team.
- Submit week on week service call report to reporting manager.
- Giving training to all newly appointed engineers on Helpdesk tool.
Apply for this job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (26)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (256)
- Engineering (238)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (92)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (3)
- Internships (100)
- Manufacturing (15)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Medical (1)
- Miscellaneous (155)
- Network (7)
- Operations (2)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- R&D (33)
- Robotics (3)
- Sales (8)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (31)
- Service & Maintenance (16)
- Software and System Programming (165)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (11)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (50)
- Testing/QA/QC (51)
- Trainee (14)
- Walk-ins (7)