The scope and definition of networks is being redefined as more devices – sensors, machines, vehicles, etc. – are being connected. The Internet is becoming the “Internet of Everything”, and “Things” are driving an explosion in the number of connected devices as well as the volume of data: The “Internet of Things” or “IoT”. The IoT Software Platform team is building the next generation infrastructure to handle this. The scale required to connect, manage, secure, and move data from these devices in a useful way is unprecedented and is going to require significant innovation to meet the challenge. The IoT team’s mission is to meet these challenges.
You will work with cross-functional teams consisting of product management, engineering, support and operations staff in an Agile environment to define, build and launch software products into the marketplace.
- Develop system test plans, prepare test scenarios, test cases and test scripts
- Understand business requirements and design
- Identify new tools and methodologies
- Rapidly fixing bugs and solving problems.
- Write scripts & codes for machines to interact with real world objects.
- A knowledge of testing within an Agile development environment
- Ability to write simple code to test applications
- Awareness of basic OO programming (Classes/Methods, Etc.)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Excellent Problem solving skills.
- A Bachelors degree. BTech in any branch preferably Electronics or Electrical.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Linux and ability to write codes using the Terminal.
- Ability to create a strong working relationship with our core team.
- Driven and focused self-starter motivated to take ownership of projects
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (30)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (296)
- Engineering (261)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (100)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (3)
- Internships (132)
- Manufacturing (15)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Medical (1)
- Miscellaneous (163)
- Network (7)
- Operations (2)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- R&D (38)
- Robotics (3)
- Sales (8)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (36)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (182)
- Technical Support (11)
- Technical Writer (16)
- Telecom (55)
- Testing/QA/QC (54)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)