In this IOT engineer role, you will : –
•Build firmware for prototypes and technology explorations for the future of connected home devices.
•Work in a system with mobile apps, smart embedded devices, backend web services, big data, and consumer electronics.
•Contribute to the evolution of the mixture of clean technology and Internet of Thing.
•Build, test, and deploy firmware for prototypes and next generation wifi, ZigBee, Thread, and Bluetooth LE devices.
•Work with and explore other lowpower wireless communications technologies in the context of the connected home.
•Experience with wifi, Bluetooth LE and ZigBee firmware development with a good understanding of the protocol and all stack layers.
•Experience with embedded Linux, including device driver development and the Yocto build system.
•Experience with testing and debugging embedded electronics, including operating knowledge of standard electronic test equipment.
•Strong C programmer, as well as some scripting language experience (e.g., Python or Ruby) Good familiarity with high speed wireless schematics, layouts and protocols.
•Excellent functional knowledge of embedded systems including microprocessors, microcontrollers, wireless semiconductors, regulators, standard digital logic ICs, and discrete semiconductors.
•Experience with troubleshooting / root cause techniques for electronic assemblies.
•Experience in using Multimeters, Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer, Network analyzer and power supplies is required.
Bonus points if you have:
A BS or MS in Electrical Engineering from a top school, but a wonderful project list trumps all Prior startup experience is fantastic (but not necessary); being scrappy will help you hit the ground running.
Perks and benefits at Ushva:
Competitive salary plus equity A brilliant team working on an array of new Clean technology and IOT ventures that you have the opportunity to create and shape.
C, Embedded Software, ZigBee, IoT, Embedded Firmware Development, WiFi , MQTT , HTTP.
Ushva is founded with the vision to offer renewable, affordable, and smart clean energy devices to all.We are a clean technology startup of IIT Bombay graduates aiming to develop products which use the massive untapped potential of renewable energy. We aspire to completely revolutionize the way the world uses power for everyday chores. You will be part of a lean team of 20 of the brightest minds at their respective roles. Our company is founded by 2 IITB graduates. We identify and share common aspirations and goals which benefit the company, its employees and the society as a whole. Our willingness to learn and implement new business practices in our company provides us an edge over our global competitors. We believe in creating a better world for each and every individual using modern technological advancements in renewable energy sector We are currently creating smart solar inverters for Indian markets. The beauty of our product is that it involves the full stack – Clean Technology hardware, firmware and software Employee culture • Make sure that every employee we hire feels proud about working with us. • We are completely open and transparent, even our interns are part of strategic discussions • Knowledge can’t be bound to one place; free to sit and work anywhere within the office premises in your comfortable outfits. •We work together as a cohesive and a wellaligned team. •We regularly pop open champagne bottles on reaching our milestones, devour cakes on birthdays, and sometimes even make each other pay for lavish luncheons, just for fun. • Finish the day’s work at a reasonable hour – we firmly believe in having a life.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (4)
- Automation (16)
- Automobile (5)
- Customer Service (4)
- Design Engineer (41)
- Embedded/Chip Design (150)
- Engineering (165)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (1)
- Government (69)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Internships (41)
- Manufacturing (9)
- Mechanical (1)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (114)
- Network (2)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (1)
- Product Engineering (1)
- R&D (25)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (22)
- Service & Maintenance (8)
- Software and System Programming (109)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (9)
- Technical Writer (7)
- Telecom (35)
- Testing/QA/QC (30)
- Trainee (4)
- Walk-ins (8)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Barcodes Will Soon Communicate With Humans September 23, 2017
- Specialised Technology Solutions to Enable Climate Resilient Farming September 23, 2017
- Data Interface: HSIC versus USB September 22, 2017
- How Blockchain Came Into Being? September 22, 2017
- 600V Super-Junction Power Modules Add New Package Options and Features to Simplify Motor Drives September 22, 2017
- Free Tools to Make Your PCB Smarter September 21, 2017
- India’s Largest Conclave on IoT Concluded its 2 Day Session September 21, 2017
- Gartner Says Deep Learning Will Provide Best-in-Class Performance for Demand, Fraud and Failure Predictions By 2019 September 21, 2017
- New Radiation-Tolerant Plastic ICs to Power Small Satellite Mega-Constellations September 21, 2017
- Lumada: An Intelligent IoT Platform for Industrial and Enterprise Customers September 21, 2017