|IO Design Engineer|
|As an IO Design Engineer in the team, you will be responsible for working independently on design and development of low power, low cost, high performance IO families for TI’s Connected MCU products.
• Work with BU System Engineering Team and SoC teams to understand the requirements, design and architect IO families.
• Design and supervision of layout, and verification of IO circuits.
• Define and own the execution of the post layout deliverables of IOs to SoC team.
• Good understanding of ESD and its implications to overall IO functionality.
• Define the IO testchip requirements for new IO architectures and co-own the Silicon qualification with ESD team.
• Good knowledge of skill, perl and shell programming to be able to automate repeatable tasks for productivity improvements in layout.
• Understanding and driving methodology improvements in IO execution for productivity improvement.
• Analyze and drive systematic improvements based on lessons learned from Silicon failures.
|Bachelor’s Level Degree|
|Electronics & Comm Engineering|
Apply for this job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (17)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (200)
- Engineering (197)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (83)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (60)
- Manufacturing (13)
- Mechanical (2)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (134)
- Network (6)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (29)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (3)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (26)
- Service & Maintenance (12)
- Software and System Programming (141)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (8)
- Telecom (41)
- Testing/QA/QC (37)
- Trainee (6)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Automotive Qualified Diode Arrays Offer AEC-Q101 Compliant Overvoltage Protection Solutions December 13, 2017
- DC Motor Starter Using Arduino Uno Board December 13, 2017
- New High-Performance Oscillators for Tackling High-Speed Transceiver Clocking December 13, 2017
- Drive-By-Wire: Mechanism, Protocol and Performance December 12, 2017
- Introduction to Snapdragon 845 December 12, 2017
- World’s First 14TB HDD with Conventional Magnetic Recording December 12, 2017
- Tiny 500W PSU From XP Power Meets Latest Medical and IT Standards December 12, 2017
- Demystifying Thermopile Sensors December 12, 2017
- Making Academia Entrepreneurial With T&M Equipment December 11, 2017
- Midget Vibration Detector December 11, 2017