|IO Design Engineer|
|As an IO Design Engineer in the team, you will be responsible for working independently on design and development of low power, low cost, high performance IO families for TI’s Connected MCU products.
• Work with BU System Engineering Team and SoC teams to understand the requirements, design and architect IO families.
• Design and supervision of layout, and verification of IO circuits.
• Define and own the execution of the post layout deliverables of IOs to SoC team.
• Good understanding of ESD and its implications to overall IO functionality.
• Define the IO testchip requirements for new IO architectures and co-own the Silicon qualification with ESD team.
• Good knowledge of skill, perl and shell programming to be able to automate repeatable tasks for productivity improvements in layout.
• Understanding and driving methodology improvements in IO execution for productivity improvement.
• Analyze and drive systematic improvements based on lessons learned from Silicon failures.
|Bachelor’s Level Degree|
|Electronics & Comm Engineering|
Apply for this job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (22)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (237)
- Engineering (224)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (87)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (90)
- Manufacturing (14)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (153)
- Network (7)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (31)
- Robotics (3)
- Sales (6)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (30)
- Service & Maintenance (13)
- Software and System Programming (152)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (12)
- Telecom (48)
- Testing/QA/QC (45)
- Trainee (10)
- Walk-ins (7)