- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns Oversee a social media strategy.
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s) Fix any errors or bugs in online content.
- Experience in forum and blog writing Email Campaign experience is a plus.
- Experience in web development is an added advantage. Familiarity with CRM systems/marketing automation tools.Key Skills
- Editing and content writing skills SEO SMO Web development skills Email Campaign
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Editing and content writing skills, social media strategy, manage digital marketing campaigns, Track and analyze website
- B.E or B.Tech in Electronics (preferred), Computer Science or any other engineering stream.
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job
Over the last four decades, the EFY Group has become synonymous with information on cutting-edge technology. Today, this renowned media group is spread across eight cities of India, and caters to over two million techies spread across the globe.
Its print publications not only reaches every nook and corner of India but are also read by techies in South Asian countries, like Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, and Afghanistan. The Group is also amongst the few Indian publishers to have its publications distributed in Singapore and Malaysia.
The online communities of the group provide tech content to readers from all across the globe. The group’s online portfolio includes some global leaders, like, electronicsforu.com, opensourceforu.com, EFYTimes.com, electronicsb2b.com and eleb2b.com. Plus, the company manages three social media (Facebook) communities, which are global leaders in their respective domains. These include: facebook.com/designelectronics, facebook.com/linuxforyou and facebook.com/tablets.india. Recently, EFY launched digital editions of its publications to make them easily accessible to readers all across the globe.
The digital publications are now available at all popular platforms including iOS (Apple), Android, Kindle and e-zine (Web browser). The group has also tied up with leading online distributors including Amazon, Scoop, PocketMags, Zinio, Magzter, etc.
While EFY Group has been organising events since 2004 when it launched LinuxAsia (now called Open Source India), its events division got fully established with the launch of Electronics For You Expo in 2011. Now, the group boasts of strong portfolio of events including India Electronics Week (IEW) and Open Source India. Starting 2015, EFY has started organising many co-located events under the umbrella of India Electronics Week. In 2017, IEW will play host to seven co-located shows including: EFY Expo, IoTshow.in, LEDAsia.in, E-rocks, T&M India, Raksha India and DIY Expo.
EFY has set itself the target of empowering and helping 10 million techies, across the globe, by, 2015, and its investing heavily on growing the online communities and increasing the number of readers of its digital publications to achieve the goal.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (30)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (271)
- Engineering (248)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (95)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (3)
- Internships (120)
- Manufacturing (15)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Medical (1)
- Miscellaneous (160)
- Network (7)
- Operations (2)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- R&D (37)
- Robotics (3)
- Sales (8)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (33)
- Service & Maintenance (16)
- Software and System Programming (176)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (11)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (54)
- Testing/QA/QC (52)
- Trainee (18)
- Walk-ins (9)