Company: Boeing India Private Limited
Job ID: 1700025050
Date posted: 11/30/2017
Location: Bangalore Karnataka India
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians, skilled scientists and thinkers, bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
We are looking for a Software Engineering Intern to actively support us with upcoming projects.
- Ability to effectively communicate with engineers, management, and non-engineering support staff
- Software development experience in the development of complex software in an embedded environment. Exposure to using C++, C# and/or Java. Experience using Matlab/Simulink and/or XML is desirable.
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in India. Boeing will not seek immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants; this is the responsibility of the job candidate. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll. RELOCATION BENEFITS IF INDICATED ARE LIMITED TO IN-COUNTRY MOVES AND ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR OVERSEAS RELOCATION. THERE IS NO EXPATRIATE PACKAGE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS POSITION.
Division: Engineering Core
Relocation Assistance Available: No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Qualifications: Pre-Final year BE/BTech from a reputed institution.
Experience Level: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Standard
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award: No
Job Code: UANWXA
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (17)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (200)
- Engineering (197)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (83)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (60)
- Manufacturing (13)
- Mechanical (2)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (134)
- Network (6)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (29)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (3)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (26)
- Service & Maintenance (12)
- Software and System Programming (141)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (8)
- Telecom (41)
- Testing/QA/QC (37)
- Trainee (6)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Automotive Qualified Diode Arrays Offer AEC-Q101 Compliant Overvoltage Protection Solutions December 13, 2017
- DC Motor Starter Using Arduino Uno Board December 13, 2017
- New High-Performance Oscillators for Tackling High-Speed Transceiver Clocking December 13, 2017
- Drive-By-Wire: Mechanism, Protocol and Performance December 12, 2017
- Introduction to Snapdragon 845 December 12, 2017
- World’s First 14TB HDD with Conventional Magnetic Recording December 12, 2017
- Tiny 500W PSU From XP Power Meets Latest Medical and IT Standards December 12, 2017
- Demystifying Thermopile Sensors December 12, 2017
- Making Academia Entrepreneurial With T&M Equipment December 11, 2017
- Midget Vibration Detector December 11, 2017