Careers that Change Lives
This is the time to join Medtronic. We are one of the world’s leading medical technology and solutions companies and we’re committed to improving the lives of patients worldwide. We are present in 140 countries & have annual revenue of $ 28 billion.
The way the world accesses and interacts with healthcare is changing, so we must change too. Disrupt the status quo. Collaborate. And take on healthcare greatest challenges — all while continuing to deliver on our Mission to alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
Come help us drive the transformation of healthcare. Join a Leader, be a leader.
About Medtronic Engineering & Innovation Center
The engineering research & development center was established in Hyderabad, India in June 2011. The R&D center was established to build collaborative relationships, helping improve procedural outcomes while enhancing patient quality of life. The center provides advanced engineering R & D support to the Global Business Units in the areas of design, analysis, hardware, software development and testing, while developing a footprint for future product development for the region and country. MEIC has been leveraging the local presence and eco system to support regional business needs.
A Day in the Life
- Intern will go through various trainings and on the job experiences that are relevant to the internship projects and healthcare industry.
- Execute the assigned project in defined timelines
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work – Developing goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Solving Problems –Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Processing Information – Categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
- Thinking Creatively – Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
- Ensure process adherence for healthcare product development needs.
As an engineering intern, you will be immersed in our innovative, mission- driven culture, while gaining meaningful work experiences that help you grow. You will work with leaders who are eager to help you achieve your goals and excel on your intern project. And you will network with your peers to experience our dynamic culture through a variety of social events and volunteer activities. High-performing interns will be considered for full-time opportunities in our organization.
- Pursing Bachelor of Engineering or Master of Engineering
Nice to Have
- Prior internship experience in a healthcare organization
- Prior experience of working in a team environment
- Relevant academic projects
- Intern position requires excellent Analytical skills and technical domain expertise.
- Position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with personnel. More importantly, Intern must also possess excellent analytical skills. These skills help the Intern solve problems and interact with staff, customers & patients during the tenure of an assigned project.
- Ability to interface and build credibility with senior levels of the company
- Ability to work cooperatively and to influence the stakeholders in a matrix environment
- Tenacity to stay the course despite setbacks and opposition
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (22)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (225)
- Engineering (212)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (85)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (75)
- Manufacturing (14)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (141)
- Network (7)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (31)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (5)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (30)
- Service & Maintenance (13)
- Software and System Programming (144)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (10)
- Telecom (46)
- Testing/QA/QC (42)
- Trainee (7)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Smart Cameras January 18, 2018
- Make Your Own Joystick for RF Controlled Robot January 18, 2018
- 5GHz PA with Integrated Power Detector from RFMW January 18, 2018
- New 256Mb High-Speed CMOS SDRAMs in the 54-Pin TSOP January 18, 2018
- Design Tips for Electronics Enthusiasts January 17, 2018
- Convolutional Neural Networks for Autonomous Cars (Part 1 of 2) January 17, 2018
- 5G Radio Dot Gives Big Boost to Indoor Coverage January 17, 2018
- New ISO 26262 / ASIL-D Power Management IC for Automotive Control Units January 17, 2018
- ME910C1-AU: The First Module to Receive LTE Category M1 Certification for Operation on Telstra January 16, 2018
- Internet of Things: The Protocols Landscape January 16, 2018