Number of interns required: Two (min.)
Education background: Electronics Engineers
Technical skills required: Good communication skills, Good writing skills, Good understanding of the difference between Manufacturers, Distributors and Service Providers.
What you need to do?:
1. Check the company website for its profile.
2. Call the company, discuss and find out what they do.
3. Write a brief company profile at eleb2b.
4. Verify the profile updated by the others and approve it.
How would you get benefited:
1. You will get exposure to Electronics industry.
2. Will be able to speak to the companies under the brand name EFY, so the companies will start knowing them.
3. You will be given stipend for this.
4. Can earn extra by achieving 100% accuracy in their work.
You can send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (30)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (271)
- Engineering (247)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (95)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (3)
- Internships (119)
- Manufacturing (15)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Medical (1)
- Miscellaneous (159)
- Network (7)
- Operations (2)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- R&D (36)
- Robotics (3)
- Sales (8)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (33)
- Service & Maintenance (16)
- Software and System Programming (175)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (11)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (54)
- Testing/QA/QC (52)
- Trainee (18)
- Walk-ins (9)