Number of interns required: Two (min.)
Education background: Electronics Engineers
Technical skills required: Good communication skills, Good writing skills, Good understanding of the difference between Manufacturers, Distributors and Service Providers.
What you need to do?:
1. Check the company website for its profile.
2. Call the company, discuss and find out what they do.
3. Write a brief company profile at eleb2b.
4. Verify the profile updated by the others and approve it.
How would you get benefited:
1. You will get exposure to Electronics industry.
2. Will be able to speak to the companies under the brand name EFY, so the companies will start knowing them.
3. You will be given stipend for this.
4. Can earn extra by achieving 100% accuracy in their work.
You can send your resumes to email@example.com
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (22)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (227)
- Engineering (216)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (85)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (75)
- Manufacturing (14)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (145)
- Network (7)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (31)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (5)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (29)
- Service & Maintenance (13)
- Software and System Programming (147)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (10)
- Telecom (47)
- Testing/QA/QC (42)
- Trainee (7)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- World’s Smallest LTE Cat M1 and NB-IoT Multimode Module January 23, 2018
- Industrial Grade Liquid Level Switches Support Higher Supply Voltages & Temperatures January 23, 2018
- High Linearity 2W Amplifier for Small Cells January 23, 2018
- The Best Chips for Mobile Devices January 22, 2018
- Construct Your Own Temperature & Humidity Monitor in Less Than 5 Minutes January 22, 2018
- SIDACtor Protection Thyristors for Enhanced Surge Protection January 22, 2018
- New Sensors to provide Data for FingerSense Machine Learning Products January 22, 2018
- 22nm FD-SOI Platform to Support Next-gen Processor Solutions for Varied Applications January 21, 2018
- How to Play With Light Using LDR January 20, 2018
- World’s First UVC LED with 100 mW January 20, 2018