Requisition Number: 3089BR
External Posting Title: INTERN
Time Type: Full time
Pay Rate: Type Salary
Work Shift Regular – Salaried
Locations: Bangalore, India
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Career Level Non-Manager – Entry-Level (0+ years exp)
Job Description Maxim Integrated is a highly successful, $2.4 billion company. With offices and manufacturing sites around the world, we design award-winning semiconductors that make the world more integrated. We also know that it’s our people who make us a great company. So we reward bold thinking, teamwork, personal growth, and community involvement. Want to make a difference and be challenged every day? Join us at Maxim Integrated. With analog integration, the possibilities are endless.
· Create transistor level designs at block level & verify through simulations.
· Review layouts of designed blocks, run LPE simulations
· Prepare block level design documentation and show case simulation results
· Support project lead in design evaluation of the part in the lab.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical/ Electronic engineering with analog IC Design course work / Mixed signal design course work as a credit.
Solid knowledge of mixed-signal IC Design fundamentals.
Good to excellent knowledge of basic analog circuit topologies and layout. Creative thinking in complex environment.
Knowledge of most popular design tools for circuit simulation
Good knowledge of technological processes, particularly sub-micron-analog power BiCMOS.
Maxim is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Visa Sponsorship Available No
Removal Date 06/11/2017
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Automation (15)
- Automobile (4)
- Customer Service (4)
- Design Engineer (42)
- Embedded/Chip Design (120)
- Engineering (132)
- Government (49)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Information Technology (2)
- Internships (31)
- Manufacturing (7)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (3)
- Miscellaneous (80)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (4)
- R&D (17)
- Robotics (1)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (15)
- Service & Maintenance (4)
- Software and System Programming (73)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (6)
- Telecom (29)
- Testing/QA/QC (14)
- Walk-ins (6)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- New spectral Eye Video Database SPEED Revolutionises Eye-Tracking June 22, 2017
- Suggestions for Replacing Film Capacitors with Multi-Layer Ceramic Capacitors June 22, 2017
- Simple Event Counter June 22, 2017
- Industry 4.0 – Building the Foundation For Tomorrow’s Digital Manufacturing June 21, 2017
- Use Blockchain Technology To Rout Risk Out Of Network Transactions June 21, 2017
- Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) Technology June 21, 2017
- Latest PIC32 Family Increases Performance While Reducing Power Consumption June 21, 2017
- How does an Electric Car work? June 20, 2017
- How To Free Up Space On Android June 20, 2017
- SMEs Can Deploy IIoT Over legacy Systems To Make Manufacturing Efficient June 19, 2017