a. Pre sentation skills: Conceive blue print and sharing of creative ideas
b. Sketching skills: To bring ideas to paper.
c. Make out impression drawing, and the accuracy of the drawing is crucial
d. Set up Pro-E model and further refine the design
e. Follow up & create the mock up
f. Adjust the model and the overall effect without compromising design intent, to ensure the feasibility of mass production;
g. Follow up later stage mass production;
h. Analyze the popular trends and compile trend forecasts for forms, color, materials and finishes.
i. Come up with unique ideas which have potential to become future market trends
j. Design the products which will create differentiator in the market & will give company competitive edge & advantage among the competitors
k. Conceptualization for Keyline Drawings (die-line) for packaging.
l. Mobile accessory design conceptualization.
m. Handling turnkey aspects
Desired Skills & Competencies:
1. Soft-skills and tools competencies, (freshers should be acquainted with):
a. Proficient in sketching.
b. 2D render capabilities in Photoshop and Coreldraw.
c. 3D modelling capabilities in ProE/Creo.
d. 3D rendering capabilities in Keyshot.
2. Behavioural competencies:
a. High Integrity
b. Strong-quality execution under deadlines
c. Collaboration and Solution oriented
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (22)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (226)
- Engineering (215)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (85)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (75)
- Manufacturing (14)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (142)
- Network (7)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (31)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (5)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (30)
- Service & Maintenance (13)
- Software and System Programming (145)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (10)
- Telecom (47)
- Testing/QA/QC (42)
- Trainee (7)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- The Biggest Challenge Today is The “Lack of Hardware” January 19, 2018
- 300 W DC/DC Converter for Railway/Transportation & Industrial Applications January 19, 2018
- BCR430U Improves Efficiency for LED Strips With an Ultra-Low Voltage Drop Linear LED Driver IC January 19, 2018
- Nanotechnology in Electronics January 19, 2018
- Smart Cameras January 18, 2018
- Make Your Own Joystick for RF Controlled Robot January 18, 2018
- 5GHz PA with Integrated Power Detector from RFMW January 18, 2018
- New 256Mb High-Speed CMOS SDRAMs in the 54-Pin TSOP January 18, 2018
- Design Tips for Electronics Enthusiasts January 17, 2018
- Convolutional Neural Networks for Autonomous Cars (Part 1 of 2) January 17, 2018