- Education – B.Sc, BCA, Diploma / ITI (EEE or ECE).
- Freshers can also Walkin.
- Involve into Configuring, Monitoring & Troubleshooting of Networks.
- LAN/WAN/WLAN Installation & Configuration.
- Understand about DSL, Broadband, Router, and IP Protocols.
- Troubleshooting the lease line.
- Cross function coordination for delivery.
- Analytical skills to analyze customer technical faults for corrective actions.
- Coordination with cross functional teams CSD/NOC/ISP to provide faster resolutions.
- Basic knowledge of Copper /Fiber
- Knowledge about WI-FI & Modem Configuration.
- Driving KPI as per defined Targets.
How to apply Airtel Walk-in Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates walk-in to the following venue on 2 to 5 January 2018 at 2 PM.
Bristol IT Park, # SP 10, 5th floor,
Thiru-Vi-Ka Industrial Estate,
Guindy, Chennai 600032.
Landmark: Behind Olympia Tech Park, near Maruti Service Center.
- Carry an updated CV and please manage sufficient time for Interview.
- Two Wheeler & Driving Licence is must
- BE and B.Tech are not eligible for this position.
- Only Male Candidates Preferable.
- Only Chennai localise candidate are preferable.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (30)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (272)
- Engineering (249)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (95)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (3)
- Internships (121)
- Manufacturing (15)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Medical (1)
- Miscellaneous (160)
- Network (7)
- Operations (2)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- R&D (37)
- Robotics (3)
- Sales (8)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (33)
- Service & Maintenance (16)
- Software and System Programming (176)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (11)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (54)
- Testing/QA/QC (52)
- Trainee (18)
- Walk-ins (9)