IBM Scheduled Employee Referral Walk-in drive for freshers Any Degree graduates at Hyderabad Office for Technical Support Associate.The various eligibility criteria and how to apply IBM walk-in drive given below.
Candidates should possess Any Degree from recognized university
- Proven communication skills
- Knowledge in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
The Candidate would be required to work in a 24×7 environment and the shifts can vary depending on geographies supported
Roles & Responsibilities
- As a Technical support associate the Candidate would be providing voice support to IBM
- Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP.
- The job will require the Candidate to handle inbound calls/emails/chats regarding technical issues for end users.
- Remote Infrastructure support delivery
- Perform problem cause analysis
- Resolve routine customer problem
Interview Date – 24th to 28th of October 2017 Time – 12 PM to 2 PM
IBM India Private Limited
APIIC Software Layout
HITEC City, Madhapur
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (30)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (272)
- Engineering (249)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (95)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (3)
- Internships (121)
- Manufacturing (15)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Medical (1)
- Miscellaneous (160)
- Network (7)
- Operations (2)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- R&D (37)
- Robotics (3)
- Sales (8)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (33)
- Service & Maintenance (16)
- Software and System Programming (176)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (11)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (54)
- Testing/QA/QC (52)
- Trainee (18)
- Walk-ins (9)