Candidate should be passionate in electronics software and hardware with minimum two years of hands own experience in PCB design, micro-controller based electronic product design and development in any product-based Company.
• Candidate must undertake each and every task during the product development stages towards the finishing point by maintaining required sync among mechanical and software team.
• Analyze existing hardware and software to add features, identify and resolve performance issues, fix bugs, and/or port to different platforms.
• Work closely with product design and business teams on distilling and challenging functional requirements into technical designs that result in highly scalable and high-quality products.
• Experience in end to end circuit and board design(Orcad,eagle,etc)
• Should be capable of taking the Schematic Level designs to a Final DFM (Design for manufacturing) through the paths of Requirement Specifications, Guidelines and working closely with the Mechanical and Software Team globally
to meet product requirements.
• Sound knowledge and experience in electronics and embedded system programming.
• Experience in wired and wireless communication
• Knowledge in Hardware Testing principles and simulation techniques
• Ensure that circuit design meets relevant requirements of national and international standards
· 8 hour work +1 Hour Break per day
· Timings will be variable with respect to the department.
· Saturday & Sunday off
· Bachelor of Technology in EC, EI, EEE,
SPECIAL CONSIDERATION TO:
• Experience with other embedded platforms like arm, pic, x 86 etc.
• Experience with connected devices, including IOT products.
• Knowledge in Embedded Linux.
• Knowledge in tolerance analysis, PCB thermal analysis, Reliability analysis, loading analysis.
• Knowledge in consumer electronics, mobile,
• Knowledge in Python language,
• Knowledge in UNIX systems
· Salary based on the experience & skill level
·Face-to face interaction
Send in your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hailing from an Indian agriculture context, Xtrematix begins its journey to a technology business from the value foundations of an agriculturist philosophy; our product is our life and our passion. Quality, for Xtrematix, is an innate behavior than an artificial ingredient to the product. The Company was established on 5th December 2013 at National Institute of Technology Calicut. In this technological journey, we did researches and identified key problems in the present electrical infrastructure. The long unchanged, static functionality of the mechanical switch pulled our attention and this led to a definite vision, of giving life to the electrical devices using automation as a tool. We explored and applied the theories we learned, and discovered a process to reveal the tale of a “switch” to automation. In this process of establishing as a private Ltd. Company, various talent acquisitions has also taken place. Xtrematix is also undertaking CSR activities since its beginning.
COMPANY LOCATION AND FACILITIESXtrematix Automation Pvt. Ltd. is functional in two offices within NIT campus, Calicut. Research Center focuses on prototype development, testing, up-gradation and documentation. Production unit systematizes the procurement, manufacturing, assembling, testing and software installation process.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (30)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (272)
- Engineering (249)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (95)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (3)
- Internships (121)
- Manufacturing (15)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Medical (1)
- Miscellaneous (160)
- Network (7)
- Operations (2)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- R&D (37)
- Robotics (3)
- Sales (8)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (33)
- Service & Maintenance (16)
- Software and System Programming (176)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (11)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (54)
- Testing/QA/QC (52)
- Trainee (18)
- Walk-ins (9)