We have an urgent position as Manager- Hardware Design in our Noida Manufacturing Plant.
Please let me know your interest for this. Also please share your update resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a person who have good exposure in Schematic Design, RF Expertise & Layout, Complex board design.
Key Result Areas
o Schematic diagram design for mobile phone PCB using layout provided by Chip set maker
o Scheme design, component/device selection, commissioning and problem solving of the RF part of the mobile phone
o RF design and testing formulation : Requirement definition, system and architecture design, Hardware electrical design, test development, performance testing and verification, RF measurements, Competitor analysis – teardown and performance measurements
o Complete debugging of baseband and analyze problems of trial production, mass production & after sales problems
o Hardware conceptualization and definition, baseband design, hardware user interface design, embedded electronics design, hardware performance testing and verification, field tests.
o Assessment, circuit design, debugging & testing of LCD/Camera, Audio and Antenna
o Work closely with other engineers in the department to ensure that the overall design index implements on schedule and meets the requirements of reliability and consistency
o Manage effectively a team of hardware engineers and measure R&D productivity
o The role encompasses considerations from hardware designer to the components that are constantly upgraded in new generations of phones and it’s important to consider how to balance the demands you place on this hardware. If you take advantage of latest generation technology; you rule out many existing smartphone owners from using your product. Go back too far in generations and you risk releasing a product which isn’t as powerful as your competitor’s.
o Brainstorming with Product manager (Feature phones, Smartphones & Accessories) to establish the design brief, including the concept and production criteria.
o Design work in cooperation with mechanical and software engineers to ensure high performance and quality of designed board
o Researching materials, processes & market requirements.
o Research on hardware design trends and cost analysis with strategic vendors.
o Work with engineering, marketing, production, and/or sales departments to establish and evaluate design concepts for manufactured products.
o Attend trade shows and exhibitions.
o Travel to production facilities to gain manufacturing knowledge.
o Support product managers, decision makers and influencers through coaching, training, and escalation management.
o Align with Lava Brand strategy
o Work in China for an year and then be part of Lava India Design Center and future growth path
· Knowledge of working with Zuken/Mentor Graphics/PADS or similar tools
· Familiarity with Flex and Multiple layer designs
· Board design competencies for high frequency signals and signal integrity
· Component Placement and Design
· RF block design
· Test board design
· Design for board assembly and manufacturing
· Manufacturing documentation
· Board manufacturing and assembly support
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (4)
- Automation (16)
- Automobile (5)
- Customer Service (4)
- Design Engineer (41)
- Embedded/Chip Design (150)
- Engineering (162)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (1)
- Government (69)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Internships (41)
- Manufacturing (9)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (113)
- Network (2)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (1)
- R&D (25)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (22)
- Service & Maintenance (8)
- Software and System Programming (107)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (9)
- Technical Writer (6)
- Telecom (35)
- Testing/QA/QC (29)
- Trainee (4)
- Walk-ins (8)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- 12 Awesome Automation Projects September 20, 2017
- PI352x Buck Regulator: Enabling Scalable Power Options September 20, 2017
- UNLIMIT and IBM Internet of Things Collaborate to Propel the Future of Innovation in India September 20, 2017
- Open Source Software You can use for IoT Development September 20, 2017
- Various Types of Wires and Cables September 20, 2017
- Cryptographic Chips | Learning Platform | Insecure Password September 19, 2017
- The Superpower Brain September 19, 2017
- Unique DC/DC Converter Combines True Fixed Frequency and Ultra-Fast Transient Response with Integrated Compensation September 19, 2017
- New Fuse Blocks and Holders Eliminate the Necessity to Compromise on Size to Get Higher Voltage Performance September 19, 2017
- DIY: Short Circuit (Overcurrent) Protection September 18, 2017